Easy Office

Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965

Page no : 7
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest

dear sir,

Pls let me know that salary & wages means only basic salary or its includes other allowences like ( HRA,CON,SPECIAL ALLAWENCE IF ANY)

i.e. if a person getting salary Rs. 15000/- pm & his salary structure is as followes BASIC Rs. 9500/- HRA Rs. 4500/- CON .Rs.1000/- in that case he is eligible for payment of bonus or not .?

GIVE ME SALUTION

thanks

"

"

(Guest)

HI All,

I need the notification copy  of  dated 27.10.2007 related to Payment of Bonus Act,1965. In which the government had raised  the linit of calculation on bonus from 3500/ per month to Rs.10000/- per month. I also have one query that calculation will be on Rs.3500/ per month whether salary will be Rs. 7500/ per month or Rs. 8000/-.

Regards,

Surbhi Arora

HRD

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" our bonus this year was given and taken back and the company claimed that as per the recent amendments in the labour bonus act the same will be given to us next year and no bonus this year. i write in to seek your advice on this. please advice if this is correct. "

(Guest)

Can any senior tell me that, where can we submit our Bonus Return if our registered office is in Patparganj, Delhi.

CA Bosu babu (Employee) (907 Points)
Replied 14 July 2009

i am having one more question:

Q: our company recruiting workers through contractors.

so now we have to pay bonus to contractors also..............how much? since liability to pay wages is by contractor....he has to pay bonus na.....and he is just raising a bill to my company....we may assume that bonus also may include in that na?

Amit Diwan (AM Finance) (44 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

Can someone mail me cCalculation of available and allocable surplus working for payment of Bonus Act and also how to carryforward surplus amount.

Arvind (Dy. Manager) (24 Points)
Replied 03 October 2009

What is the maximum limit of Bonus under Bonus Act as per current amendments

Arvind (Dy. Manager) (24 Points)
Replied 03 October 2009

Mr. Lekhraj  for the calculation of BONUS the salary means BASIC + DA which should be eligible upto Rs.10000/-

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: