Easy Office

Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965

Page no : 5

HARISH.M.V. (ARTICLESHIP) (20 Points)
Replied 11 June 2008

The effective date is April 1st, 2006. Therefore, all last year bonus paid to be revised.

HARISH.M.V. (ARTICLESHIP) (20 Points)
Replied 11 June 2008

The effective date is April 1st, 2006. Therefore, all last year bonus paid to be revised.

sudarshan chaudhary (Service) (24 Points)
Replied 25 June 2008

the payment of bonus (amendment) ordinance, 2007 effective date is from 01-04-2006. vide the gazette of india no.50 dt.27.10.2007.

Let me know the notification for this when will come. 

(Guest)

SIR

PAYROOL PROCESSING EXPLAIN. WHAT FORM USE LEAVE  REGISTER .

(Guest)

We are paying rs-250/ month as advance bonus in salary & deducting same amount (Rs.3000)from annual bonus.

Is it correct or violation of Act?

Bala Pullaiah B (Salaried) (179 Points)
Replied 16 July 2008

Hi,

How many years unclaimed bonus to be carry forward?. Please let me know the accounting treatment for unclaimed bonus?

B Bala Pullaiah

(Guest)

Hi , what all ammendment to paying minimum bonus @ 8.33 % whoo all will pay min bonus

in a multidisiplanry unit one vertical is under loss is there dept emplooyee will come under min bonus .

Originally posted by :siddharth

" Hi,

The Cabinet has approved the Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965, which are as follows:-

Eligibility limit for payment of bonus to the employee earning salary or wage has been enhanced from Rs. 3,500/- per month to Rs.10,000/- per month.
Ceiling for purpose of calculation of bonus to the employee earning salary or wage has been enhanced from Rs. 2,500/- per month to Rs.3,500/- per month.
Employees employed through contractor on building operations will now be covered under The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
         Please let me know the what is the effective date of the above amendment.
Thanks in advance

"

(Guest)
" Hi,

The Cabinet has approved the Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965, which are as follows:-

Eligibility limit for payment of bonus to the employee earning salary or wage has been enhanced from Rs. 3,500/- per month to Rs.10,000/- per month.
Ceiling for purpose of calculation of bonus to the employee earning salary or wage has been enhanced from Rs. 2,500/- per month to Rs.3,500/- per month.
Employees employed through contractor on building operations will now be covered under The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
Thanks in advance

"

(Guest)
" Hi Ravi,

Is our opinion is based on Section 38(3) of the Payment of Bonus Act,1965 which provided that "Every rule made under this section shall be laid as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament while it is in session for a total period of thirty days, which may be comprised in one session [or in two or more successive sessions], and if before the expiry of the session [immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid], both Houses agree in making any modification in the rule or both Houses agree that the rule should not be made, the rule shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that rule".

Pls confirm.

So the amendment approved by cabinet will not have effect unless approved by the Parliament.

Thanks in advance
"

(Guest)
"

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Effective Date is 1-4-2006

"

SUJEET PAL (STUDENT) (22 Points)
Replied 13 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" If an employee resigned and relieved on 20.9.07, kindly confirm whether we have to pay minimum bonus till 20.9.07 along with settlement.

regards,
S.Muthuganesan
"

(Guest)

i want to know about the terms and conditions of bonus act

(Guest)
My Employer gives bonus on salary earned , I would like to know whether Leave salary given can be added to the earned salary for calculation of ninus

(Guest)

how many working days, we have to caluclate as one year

(Guest)

What is latest ammendment with regard to the entitlement Limit of Bonus in the Bonus Act 1965 ? And what is Salary to be taken for Clculation ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: