Details regarding starting a new company

Hey everyone!

I am thinking of starting a new business which deals in web based services like app development, website development and hosting services.

But the problem is that I don't know what all registrations do I need. I have always been "Doing myself" kind of guy so don't wanna depend on CA services plus I don't have that much amount spend for CA.

I did few google searches and found out that if I may have to register a company then OPC feels the best bet for me.

I want to know if I would also need to get TIN number?

Thanks!

Replies (1)

bascially its not possible without a legal professional because its need signature and Authoristion during the incoroporate of the company. i suggest you go to Legal Adda and Checkout the Process to Register a Company and VAT Registration in your state step by step,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details