Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shocking discrepancies found in certified copies of ama

Page no : 2

pvvittal (partner) (77 Points)
Replied 28 September 2015

Mr Anubhav All ticks no marks you can ask reason.please make surewhether answers given by you are correct. Ca Pvvittal

Sujith (CA Student) (104 Points)

yes friend,, please take the challenge, it's not just your marks but all future students' marks. pls go head

amit pandey (CA) (39 Points)

He is not saying true so he is not posting answer?

CA Manish Pawan (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (134 Points)
Replied 02 October 2015

Hey friends! I can't share my answer sheets for some obvious reasons. Moreover my advocate have also suggested me not to share it online. But let me assure you that I m not telling a lie. I ll not be getting anything by doing that. I 'll let all of u updated about the progress of my case. My motive behind this post was to tell all the CA students at large that the loop holes r there in the evaluation system and due to the lack of strength in the students some students r suffering. Let me mention here that a student named Mohit Goyal perhaps from Delhi is already fighting a case in Delhi High court for almost the same issue. After making many attempts I m unable to contact him. If he could have made some posts like this over somewhere on Internet I might be able to get in touch with him as u all know that 1 n 1 can make it 11. Our scattered strength is the worst part of CA Students life. I can just hope that the future will be better than the present. But we ll have to take the initiative.
1 Like

Nanjunda Sharma H (Proprietor) (26 Points)
Replied 02 October 2015

Marginal Costing I have been awarded 0 ... I would have qualified by now if I was awarded 5 marks

GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (256 Points)
Replied 04 October 2015

if your answer deserves 6/8 marks then ICAI will give 2/8 marks for controlling the result and siometimes in re-evaluation icai dosent check paper at all sometimes 0 is awarded for correct answer if this so then how will student pass if icai gives correct marks then in all attempt the passing percentage will be more than what is it today this is happening for so many years

Replied 04 October 2015

if your answer deserves 6/8 marks then ICAI will give 2/8 marks for controlling the result and siometimes in re-evaluation icai dosent check paper at all sometimes 0 is awarded for correct answer if this so then how will student pass if icai gives correct marks then in all attempt the passing percentage will be more than what is it today this is happening for so many years

Replied 04 October 2015

https://www.examsleague.com/icai-manipulate-ca-results-scored-45-got-32/

Replied 04 October 2015

https://www.examsleague.com/ca-student-scored-60-got-54/

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 10 October 2015

Manish pawan bro....same case here .

Sahib singh (B.Com) (98 Points)
Replied 20 January 2016

r there any possibilities that icai had ever granted more than 21 marks during verification / certified copies

sarath (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER)   (21 Points)
Replied 14 March 2016

I have got 36 in auditing. But I have been awarded 0 marks for correct answer in question no. 5(a) and 6(a). If it has been correctly valued, I could have cleared the paper. Consequently cleared the group and CA course as well. Is there any remedy for the same.

Aparna (Article) (104 Points)
Replied 15 March 2016

Inspite of differences in marks awarded and marks shown in my marks sheet in "all the subjects'...my whole sheet of DT paper is checked like this ...Is this way of checking CA Final exam sheets...How they expect presentation skills from us.

Attached File : 756972 20160315214938 img 20160315 214357.jpg downloaded: 264 times
1 Like

dbfx (e) (52 Points)
Replied 16 March 2016

Aparna, this is very disappointing way of checking..... are the crosses and cuts made by the checker or you while writing the paper ?

Aparna (Article) (104 Points)
Replied 16 March 2016

dbfx...these cuts n marks is d way of paper checker....  if  these cuttings would hve done by me ..then  i would not post  this in the forum to show these off to u guys.......m disappointed as well...i m nt gettiing how to prepare for upcoming exms n reach upto d standard  of icai  if this is d standard of paper checkers......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: