Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2015 revaluation result

Page no : 3

Rohit Roy Sharma (trainee) (53 Points)
Replied 24 September 2015

Result for Revaluation out on website...

ashwin (Computer Engineer) (61 Points)

we have received the certified copies and we dont see any change in the marks.. Yet to see the status on the website...

CA Anuj Agrawal (Chartered Accountant) (116 Points)

MY BOTH APPLICATION .........FOR VERIFICATION AND CERTIFIED COPY ARE UNDER PROCESS

DEEPAK SHARMA (STUDENT) (88 Points)

@ ashwin : please do share the status as it shows on website. @ anuj : like yours, mine certified copy application is under process too!! I called today he said it will be sent by first week in next month!!

Paramjeet Singh Gulati (Assistant) (221 Points)
Replied 25 September 2015

Guys i applied for cetified copy of audit as i was failing due to it with 7 marks. i got no change. Did i made mistake while applying...rather i would have applied for verification ?

Priya Agrawal (student) (86 Points)
Replied 27 September 2015

Im also awaiting for my result...i called they said you will receive ur result in next month

Replied 06 October 2015

any body received any response from the institute...

Replied 06 October 2015

They have blocked all telephone lines.. Been trying on 813 and 839 since yesterday.. This is really pathetic..

Replied 06 October 2015

yes its really pathetic and irritating....dnt know why they are keeping it pending since long time...atleast they should tell whether there is any increment or not..m not able to consantrate on studies jst because of this

Rohit Roy Sharma (trainee) (53 Points)
Replied 06 October 2015

Just write a mail to this Email final_examhelpline @ icai.in regarding your result and if you are in Delhi NCR you can go to BOS Center in Noida Sector -62.

Replied 06 October 2015

i have also sent mail on this mail id bt no response from them

kannan G (Chartered Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 06 October 2015

Haii

I got only 25 marks in AMA cryingI got a call form the institute that i passsurprise my 2 group that i have applied only a certified copy of AMA, 

whether i need to apply for correction request?

i already pass my 1 group in the same attempt.

my admit card for Nov 2015 exam is also thereangelwhat to doooo...

Replied 07 October 2015

@ congrats my friend!! Happy to see atleast people are getting some good news!! Just take a confirmation and enjoy!! :) btw please share what were your marks in group 2 originally

Replied 07 October 2015

institute is saying that they dont call to any student regarding reverification...they are not even accepting that ppl have recvd call from insti.... @ kannan could you pls tell from which no u recvd the call

kannan G (Chartered Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 07 October 2015

THANKSS  DEEPAK

I have 61 in ISCA,46 for DT and 58 for IDT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: