Replied 04 September 2015

thanks rashi,

thank you so much

mahesh pant (Others) (13 Points)

I will meet my assessing officer and will tell. Thanks

S. Shiroor (Others) (1207 Points)

Mr pant cant you tell all this in the first question. You should be very crisp and clean in asking question.  Just write in greivance that the wrong year was given.

Ur 2015-16 return is not filed . Select correct  AY and fill it generate XML auplaod and everify.

In greivance in communication you mention notice no and say you had selected wrong return.

If you ask question to the point you will get correct ans

mahesh pant (Others) (13 Points)

Hi ,

If you see my question then you will understand what i want to know?

I have clearly mentioned that I was filled wrongly Assessment year for 2014-15 financial year.

S. Shiroor (Others) (1207 Points)

if you had mentioned Quick efile. the mystery could have been solved. I repeatedly ask you whether you used wrong year's utility.  Ultimately it turned out to be what i guessed. You have used wrong year's utility. Any way the problem is solved so its Ok. You have selected wrong AY in quick efile section - you should have started in this. 

One thing you remember - for other man to understand you need to be very very clear.  

Rohit (Article assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 05 September 2015

File belated return for AY 2015-16. aur English me problem h to hindi mei puchlo yaar sab ulta pulta bata rahe ho. Clearly to batao hua kya. Aisa lag raha h k utility to sahi ay ki thi. Xml upload galat year me kardi. Iske liye to ab belated return file kardo AY 2015-16 ki. Demand letter kis year ka h waise??

divyesh (executive) (32 Points)
Replied 08 September 2015

Just file revise return. . Choose correct AY

divyesh (executive) (32 Points)
Replied 18 May 2016

simply revise your return, that's it

Narayan sharma (Accountant) (24 Points)
Replied 25 March 2017

Dear Sir,

I have Filled the ITR returns Online with wrongly Selected A.Y.15-16 instead of 16-17.

How can i rectify the same?

Pls.suggest me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: