Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca ipcc examination

Page no : 2

dinesh sharma (student) (39 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

i m 28 years i m giving this time ipc exams & attempted all papers with all qestions so u can also do it be positive yourself if u trust on dream otherwise go for easy option in life !
1 Like

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

For ipcc costing, you need to solve as much as practical questions you do.. study from study mat plus pm plus rtp...

work hard on concepts dear

1 Like

Replied 10 May 2015

For Fm

Make A formulae register with every chapter's important points, it wil b very useful on the exam day to revise things very soon...

Practice hard

1 Like

ajay (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (32 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

thank you sir, and which is the best reference book for accounts (self study only)

im using tn manoharan for tax and padhuka for costing and fm

Shikhar Gulati (student) (30 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

Brother I will recommend u to practice study material and practice manual thoroughly and at this level ur concepts must be strong u must focus on quality than on qty. After revising this u must do rtp and mtp given on icai site just 2 months befire ur relevant exam. And tutition do Matter a lot but main thing that matters is self study if u r good at it u can easily get rank. So brother all the best!!!
1 Like

Tirthraj Shah (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (52 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

Hey ajay and re van the, a same situation is with me. Can I join you both ?
1 Like

ajay (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (32 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

yes ofcourse, lets join. and thank you

Replied 11 May 2015

For Accounts ,cost and fm study mat plus pm plus rtp is best dear

1 Like

Replied 11 May 2015

Yes for tax you can refer that book along with the RTP and all amendments for that attempt..!!

Good luck

1 Like

Revanth (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 11 May 2015

tirthraj my name is not re van the . it is Revanth . yes we can discuss our studies

Replied 11 May 2015

Sorry my cell had prediction texts on REVANTH. ..

Replied 11 May 2015

Hey ajay I am unable to send you PM.. do a thing. . Send me your number via PM and I will add you on whatsapp

miss.sudoku (group 1) (42 Points)
Replied 12 May 2015

Hi ajay, I'm going through the same. Did not take attempts earlier and messed up exams after taking accounts this time. Left my job to do CA. Im 23 and its difficult to feel hopeful about my future. Sometimes its embarrassing to know that some people who are younger than me are already CA. Targetting nov 2015 exams now

Ajay (student) (21 Points)
Replied 15 July 2015

Hello guys I have registered for IPCC directly with B.Com. The problem is I dont have my registration number. How to find my Registration Number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: