Easy Office

Fr question paper of final may 2015

Page no : 2

Rulez Breaker (Article) (83 Points)
Replied 05 May 2015

Agree with nilesh...we are talking about the feasibility rather than content of the paper...everyone knows questions were straight away picked up from manual n put in the question paper without even managing to change the figures... Even if someone mugged up all of that he cant complete the paper in 3hrs...

CA Chirag (Chirag Sheth & Associates)   (1183 Points)
Replied 05 May 2015

dear ,

i have different views. i have seen paper. yes at first impression it seems to be lengthy. but bare in mind that ICAI gives 15 minutes time for reading it. by reading or going through in this 15 mins, you need to fix that which question , you need to write first. if you have done pms and practice of good number of eX M Le, you can very well write or attempt good marks of questions. i think VAS and AS based examples are staraight from PMs or some old RTPs. no need to tell that while you are appearing in final exams, you must have speed of reading. frankly tell me how many of you have opted for PMs and RTPs( meaning thereby you seen example and solved it). You must have seen examples there. they are also of same size or same length. ultimately when we are in CA exams, which is known for the 2nd most toughes(if I am not wrong) in India, you can not expect they set paper which is set either at grduation level or at post graduation level. that is why you need to know why society see we CA as with due respect. we are doing hard work, and if we comment like this it does not seems good at least for professional exams.

be professional friends.

thanks!

ca chirag

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 05 May 2015

Mr. CHIRAG epitomises, what exactly what is the problem with ICAI. Once, people like him become CA they assume high moral ground and look down upon us from their heavenly status. I am giving my last CA final attempt and I know now that I will not be becoming a CA thanks to ICAI and it being non-accountable to students.
1 Like

CA Chirag (Chirag Sheth & Associates)   (1183 Points)
Replied 05 May 2015

Mr. CHIRAG epitomises, what exactly what is the problem with ICAI.

Once, people like him become CA they assume high moral ground and look down upon us from their heavenly status.

I am giving my last CA final attempt and I know now that I will not be becoming a CA thanks to ICAI and it being non-accountable to students.

dear ankur,

i am not able to understand what you want to tell. i am really surprised how you have got time to write on cci when your exam is continue. rather commenting please dear put your best efforts to your study. i was also passed from this type of stage when I appeared for final exams. bare with me and please do not loose hope, do your best efforts to crack CA exams.

Aarthi (Analyst) (252 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Agree. Paper setter should write under exam conditions and score atleast 80. Wondering if all these tough questions are of any use in ca's professional life as we have lot of gadgets to check.and get assistance. Maybe they should keep an open book and check our application skills which.is important in practical work.life.

Josleena Roy (article assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

For a really practiced could attempt for 90 marks. Questions were simple.

CA.Mohammed Lakkadsha (Chartered Accountants) (34 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Be positive such type of papers can only lead to quality member's. Otherwise in last decade we have quality of students qualify the finals ,atudents should be always prepared for most,adverse situation.

preety (article) (110 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

I think if institute really wants to restrict number of student becoming ca,they should restrict the entry to the course.

Henish S. Sutaria (Job Seeker) (68 Points)
Replied 06 May 2015

Every exam or paper doesn't seem to test the student knowledge but it seems like paper setter are expressing their knowledge and power.

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 07 May 2015

I feel students who are appearing this attempt should refrain from getting involved in such topics at this point in time. Once the examination is concluded you may express your anguish or disappointment rather disturbing your study pattern. It is critical for you guys to focus on what is ahead of you rather than banging your head to an event which has already occured. Perform well in the remaining papers with good marks.

CA Neha Gupta (Managing Partner LNG & Associates)   (1839 Points)
Replied 08 May 2015

Hello friends

It was the toughest paper ever asked...........Not only tough but too lenghty also. I think even the examiner who has set the paper can't even score more than 80-85 marks even though he knows all the answers very well in advance. How can ICAI expect from a CA student to attempt such 24 pages Question Paper ? It's really difficult to understand and secure even 60-70 marks in such a paper.

A student who is able to answer 80 marks can't even read the full paper in any case.It's a great challenge for CA students all over..

CA. Neha Gupta

Practice

PRAKRITI (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

First of all, I'm writing this as I have heard of CCI being an interactive platform for aspiring CAs, so I thought that maybe I can pour my heart out here w/o anyone close to me knowing. I passed my 12th grade wid 93% marks & got a call from the coveted Sri Ram.I STILL remember the way I told them wid just a hint of arrogance "Well NO madam,I intend to pursue CA".We had PCC only, no IPCC back then.I sat for my first CA final exams in May 2013(both groups).I cleared my 2nd group and failed in the 1st by 6 marks.I never choose to pass one group.THEY made me pass only one group.I had worked equally hard for both.On 23 july, 2013 my papa was diagnosed with Leukemia(3rd stage).So I thought, I'll work very hard ,clear my group 1 in nov 2013, it being the easier group(which it is) & get papa treated from the best hospital.I toiled day & night believing 'things will change..it's all in my hands..I'm the eldest child..bla bla'.Well, I guess we all know what happened in nov 13.My entire centre failed.Not even one passed group 1.Strangely, anyone who had only group 1 left were made to sit together in 1 school.Those appearing for both groups sat in a different school.Then again in may 14, I worked very hard.Once again all candidates appearing for group 1 sat in 1 school & those appearing in both sat in another.My friend found that fishy.He noted the 1st to last roll no. sitting from our school & 1st to last roll no. from the other school.When result came, strangely EVERYONE sitting in our school failed YET 67 students passed group 1 from the other school.We thought "Perhaps they are changing G-1 syllabus so they kinda imposed the new syllabus on us".We said fine..chalta hai..it won't happen next time.In Nov 2014, Yet again we were made to sit separately.This time most of the students got exemption in FR or SFM BUT no one passed from our school & from the other school a total 113 students passed group 1,all failing in group 2.N now May 15..Most of the papers were extremely lengthy & I can vouch that even the fastest thinker and writer can attempt max 84 albeit WITH arithmetical mistakes that are well, HUMAN.I really done have any faith left in them.Our careers are a joke to them. I know a boy,a bad spoilt boy.His father is a CA & a prominent BJP leader.He SINGS songs in the exam hall..laughs QUITE loudly when some child asks for an extra sheet.This guy passed his group 1 in his 1st attempt.My question to ICAI, How is this guy more deserving than me to pass group 1??.Why literally PUNISH me for passing only one group when I din even choose that in the first place??.I wake up EVERYDAY in da DEPRESSION of my house,watching my father die, day-after-day.Companies refuse to hire me.They say "You'll leave us if you pass.We need someone more 'permanent' ".So I have to work tons & tons for a CA whu pays me a paltry 8000.Is the 'great' ICAI really so low that it's ready to ruin a career for a paltry 1250 rs?? If they talk about real life experience, I literally handle EVERYTHING in my CA's office so I definately have tons of it.Even da great deloitte,E&Y etc are filled with several like me..only group 1 left to pass..only group 1 left to pass.Sumtimes I think of it.I read if you eat 96 Paracetamols you die a painless easy death.Atleast then I might have some peace.Thanx for reading this till the end:).

PRAKRITI (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 09 May 2015

So my words to all the aspiring CA entrants.If you have the choice to study in a A-grade college of India or for that matter even your city, choose it over this course.Do MBA over CA.You'll have tons & tons of oppurtunity at your feet & it's a course that actually rewards you, atleast monetarily.I can't even if I want to.I'm financially too weak.If I can go back in time, I'll slap & slap & slap myself for rejecting Sri Ram and giving my career in the hands of w/o any doubt one of the most corrupt & politics-ridden institute of the country, if not the most.Don't make the mistake that I made.If a student like me has been reduced to this, then, you all SHOULD be paying attention.
1 Like

ANKITA (student) (21 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

Prakriti. You BRAVE BRAVE girl. Your story literally moved me to tears. I know right now eveything seems hopeless. But have faith. God is kind. He works in ways we cannot even try to comprehend. Just have faith. Faith can move mountains! Do not even think about taking your life!!!! Especially not for something as insignificant as CA. Your life is a precious gift and know that this too shall pass. There are great things waiting for you, my friend. Cause life, as harsh as it may seem, always has a way of even-ing out. Believe girl. Just believe that things will change for the better ! It cant get any worse now, can it ? As for the sheer injustice of that guy clearing his group 1, well, some people have it much easier than the rest of us. It's just the way it is. There's not much you can do but be a silent spectator. As for you, I hope and pray that you clear out this time and go on to do great things in life ! And believe me stories like your's always have a happy ending cause the sad part is almost over. As for your papa, spend a lot of time with him and be there for him. It shall give him renewed strength and a lot of happiness. Take care my friend and never lose faith. Happiness is waiting around the corner. It shall stop raining soon. Wait for the rainbow, cause mind you, it's going to be a sight to behold :)

Raj Shekar (Accounts Manager) (22 Points)
Replied 10 May 2015

If the same question paper was printed like the one in suggested answer the total number of pages would be less than 10. I don't know why they format it in such a way to increase the number of pages it's waste of paper and money

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: