Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca for non-commerce students

Page no : 2

jagadeesh (Audit Manager) (31 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

hi nice to hear from you its just passion and hard work that matters just pursue the course

NARESH KUMAR TULI (Part time Accountant & Insurance Advisor )   (24 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

No. I think a Ba history student will not posibly perform in CA

mayank (Searching Job) (131 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

In my personal opinion she must first understand what is CA all about and then think on it whether she really wants to be the one and do things which CA has to do. And if she understands what CA is and has passion for it then nothing is difficult. Just one question to be kept in mind ie why CA and if she has enough reasons then just go for it. There is no such thing as background one can start anything at any time with will and passion All the best

Pratap (cts) (26 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

U should encourage her. Ca course is made for peoples, not peoples made for ca course.

kartik (MBA) (37 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

Thanks to all of you for your valuable advise , i will suggest my wife based on the inputs provided by you guys.

One thing i understood is if an individual wants to start new things at any point of time in his/her life he/she should not think about his/her background. Life is one you should take chances before it is over!!

Thanks Guys!!

Aman Singh (Charted Accountact) (22 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

Definately she can go for CA if she wish to.. Forsure she'll face some diificulties but advice her to know some basic terminology of commerce, with the help of reference books. " Stay Focussed and Nothing is Impossible " GuruVidhya Institute Of Commerce

DEEPAK KAUSHIK (ARTICLE) (55 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

CA is the most prestiogeous course  for a commerce student .BUT  non commmerce background students can also become  CA   with the 101% dedication and respect towards CA  course . one of my faculties in  IPCC  CA . Amit jain was also a  science student .  BUT  THE  REALLIITYY  IS THAT  CA  IS NOT LIKE DOING ANY  COLLEGE DEGREE OR  ANY OTHER COURSE . AND NOW IN FUTURE ICAI WILL PUST THE STUDENTS TO THEIR LIMIT . SO CHOOSE CA WITH  CARE AND 101% DEDICATION.

DEEPAK KAUSHIK (ARTICLE) (55 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

CA is the most prestiogeous course  for a commerce student .BUT  non commmerce background students can also become  CA   with the 101% dedication and respect towards CA  course . one of my faculties in  IPCC  CA . Amit jain was also a  science student .  BUT  THE  REALLIITYY  IS THAT  CA  IS NOT LIKE DOING ANY  COLLEGE DEGREE OR  ANY OTHER COURSE . AND NOW IN FUTURE ICAI WILL PUST THE STUDENTS TO THEIR LIMIT . SO CHOOSE CA WITH  CARE AND 101% DEDICATION.

CA.Vivekkumar Trivedi (Assistant Manager) (251 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

Kartik, last year's ranker student is from art stream, so encourage her if she really want to become chartered accountant. CA is noble profession karthik, course will change attitude towards life. Just remember, aankho me sapne ho aur hausle buland ho to aasman chuneko par apne aap lag jate hai.

CA.Vivekkumar Trivedi (Assistant Manager) (251 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

Kartik, last year's ranker student is from art stream, so encourage her if she really want to become chartered accountant. CA is noble profession karthik, course will change attitude towards life. Just remember, aankho me sapne ho aur hausle buland ho to aasman chuneko par apne aap lag jate hai.

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

My father was himself a science student before he took up CA and cleared it. Yes, since CA is a very advanced course, your wife needs to learn the basics from XI and XII class in school.

Vishnu Soni (CA FINAL) (87 Points)
Replied 16 March 2015

only 10+2 is the eligibility for CA...there is no compulsion of having only commerce background.

you should encourage her to join it.

Khushboo Gupta (2 Points)
Replied 24 January 2018

Hi, I wanted to know that can non commerce background students do cma?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: