Easy Office
LCI Learning

What is C Form?

Page no : 4

VIPIN KUTUMBALE (TAX CONSULTANT) (409 Points)
Replied 10 August 2016

What to do when c form is received, with department  ,   1) it has to produce to department at regular intervel or when asked by the department ?

or it is to be up loaded on GUJARAT COMMERCIAL WEB SITE ?    WHAT SHOULD DO WHE  C FORM RECEVED WITH AN ERROR

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 12 August 2016

Originally posted by : VIPIN KUTUMBALE
What to do when c form is received, with department  ,   1) it has to produce to department at regular intervel or when asked by the department ?

or it is to be up loaded on GUJARAT COMMERCIAL WEB SITE ?    WHAT SHOULD DO WHE  C FORM RECEVED WITH AN ERROR

validate the C form at this site https://commercialtax.gujarat.gov.in/vatwebsite/rightMenu.do

upload the C form details by login  on the site, and submit the hard copy to department, of the upload acknowledgement, if  needed they may ask to  verify the forms by calling the dealer ( uploading  party) 

akash jain (partner) (21 Points)
Replied 07 October 2016

Dear All

i want to purchase the goods from one state and want to sell another state but my firm is register in third state so i deal with C form please advice 

rupen parekh (CEO) (21 Points)
Replied 09 October 2016

sir

What if purchaser in other state do not have CST registration & want to purchase items from Seller who is CST registered.

pls advice.

Nantha Kumar (5 Points)
Replied 03 November 2016

Hi Sir,

This is Nanthakumar from Tamilnadu. Sir I'm in one problem now, need your advice.
I started my company at March, 1St billing was made in June only. The problem is TIN number printed in all my invoice is incorrect I noticed after printing nearly 120 invoices.

Now what should I do the TIN printed was my another company's TIN as I maintain both account in same system and software. This problem occurred.

I have filed 4monthly returns.

Please help me out of this situation. Kindly give me a good suggestion. I'm ready to pay fine for the mistake I have done.

Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Madhav Arya (CEO) (22 Points)
Replied 28 November 2016

how to generate c form online and what all procedures are involved in completing a deal?

Sadashiva (Jr Officer accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 02 December 2016

SIR,

Can we purchase promotional items against form "C" ?

Pradeep (Service) (34 Points)
Replied 03 December 2016

I would like to understand full rationale of issuing C form. The fact that sale has been made to a registered dealer can be proved by taking his registration certificate with his reg no mentioned on the invoice and a copy of acknowledged GR.

Sandeep Kunkolker (9 Points)
Replied 13 January 2017

Hello,

I want to know that how to go about uploading of C form if the invoice number is more than 13 digit whereas the system accept only 13 digit invoice number 

Thanks

Deepanshu Garg (3 Points)
Replied 30 January 2017

Hello,

I want to know If C form is not given by purchaser, then no credit will be available to him for cst paid against vat collected from local sales.

sadikhali (Accountant) (74 Points)
Replied 25 April 2017

please mention time to submit c form ,wheather it it is before or after invoice issued

hitesh arora (2 Points)
Replied 07 August 2018

Please confirm were we can complaint that buyer is not ready to send the c form

Anand Vijay Singh (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 20 October 2018

How many C form can be generated by a buyer. Weather it is depend on a period i.e monthly/ quarterly/ yearly or it depends on the number of invoices by seller or it depends upon no of transportation done

Miss Suman (Professtional Student) (44 Points)
Replied 08 January 2019

If your party not giving you c form and you are facing penalties.. then contact me if your party registered in Delhi NCR noida ghaziabad faridabad or Gurugram contact 7503457727 

(Guest)

Today only I was discussing with my peers about the complexities that have been removed with the implementation of the Goods and Service Tax Act when I heard someone talking about "C Form". Some valuable answers up there. I would want to thank all the writers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: