Easy Office

Ca final - short term strategy -iii

Page no : 2

himanshu (Student) (64 Points)
Replied 26 January 2015

hi cud u plz send me audit and idt notes! my email id is gaggar.himanshu @ gmail.com. plz let me knw xerox n courier expenses thru mail on the same.

EKTA AMAR JAIN (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (28 Points)
Replied 26 January 2015

Sir from where we will get these notes ... Are they not avaible on any website...bec i hv done my coaching from pune

CA PANKAJ PATEL (C.A. ) (76 Points)
Replied 26 January 2015

ek copy yha bi send kro na yr pankajpatel6600 @ gmail.com

Shaik Hasan (article assistant) (36 Points)
Replied 26 January 2015

Sir, my self Hasan shaik I'm appearing for dis May.. I need DT and IDT class notes I need ur contact No could u please call me or wats up 09494809053 Thanks in advance i will transfer d cash to ur Ac

CA Raj Shah (CA) (347 Points)
Replied 27 January 2015

Dear all i m not Seller of this notes.

i have told you to refer this notes for easily passing exam. 

if one cannot find such notes then definatively i can help you for sending updated notes thats meaning not ke i m seller. 

thanks.

Gunjan Didwania (student) (38 Points)
Replied 27 January 2015

sir plz check ur mail.

Aditya Sood (Finalist) (25 Points)
Replied 28 January 2015

Dear Friends,

Please DO NOT listen to this fraudster & scam artist!!!

He's just a salesman. I just asked him the expenses for the notes so that I can get it. He reverted with a total amount of over Rs. 11,000/-. I was outraged at this reply. THIS IS NOT AT ALL POSSIBLE.

HE'S A SALESMAN SELLING THE NOTES. PLEASE DONOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS FRAUDSTER!!!!!!!!

Replied 28 January 2015

thanxx for telling abt it. shayad islye he is nt rplyn my mail as i askd for d strategy nt notes...

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 28 January 2015

His Credentials duly checked & verified by my close sources in Ahmedabad have reported that he is a Photocopy Shop owner having his shop near Arihant Academy & is selling the Photocopies of Notes of different authors hacked by him from Students who come there for Xeroxing the same.

His Real name is Madhavji Bhanushali & claiming here to be a CA does not even know to write one full error free page in proper English. I have already taken the Snap Shot of his Forum & have filed a Complaint with ICAI Ahmedabad chapter for his claim of a CA, ICAI Chapter is Proceeding with filing a Police Complaint against him once they Resolve in their RCM monthly meeting in the First week of February 2015.

Mr Raj Shah ( Real Name Madhavji ) If you have any encounters about my Information given here you can call me on 8976009343.& take my address & come to me

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : PSPSPS
His Credentials duly checked & verified by my close sources in Ahmedabad have reported that he is a Photocopy Shop owner havinghis shop near Arihant Academy & is selling the Photocopies of Notes of different authors hacked by him from Students who come there for Xeroxing the same.

Hs Real name is Madhavji Bhanushali & claiming here to be a CA does not even know to write one full error free page in proper English. I have already taken the Snap Shot of his Forum & have filed a Complaint with ICAI Ahmedabad chapter for his claim of a CA, ICAI Chapter is Proceeding with filing a Police Complaint against him once they Resolve in their RCM monthly meeting in the First week of February 2015.

Mr Raj Shah ( Real Name Madhavji ) If you have any encounters about my Information given here you can call me on 8976009343.& take my address & come to me

Another Fraudster destroyed.yes

Replied 28 January 2015

omg itta bada fraud??? thanx for informing

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 28 January 2015

Friends Please tell me how to score at least min, of 45% in ISca I'm referring only ins module Is exact wordings are to be reproduced,,,, pl so share

ABHISHEK ADITYA (CA Final 1st group cleared)   (213 Points)
Replied 30 January 2015

Raj shah is not a CA. Bcoz he declared in this post ISCA marks is 42, but in his earlier post he said got 56 marks in ISCA. What is this ?????????.... His earlier post: only vot 56 in isca by refering isca dinesh madan notes... bhai mene to point hi ratta mara tha....baki ke sab points ke ander bhajipav bi the.....points crame karke jana isca me.... Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=298885&offset=2

ABHISHEK ADITYA (CA Final 1st group cleared)   (213 Points)
Replied 30 January 2015

Raj shah is not a CA. Bcoz he declared in this post ISCA marks is 42, but in his earlier post he said got 56 marks in ISCA. What is this ?????????.... His earlier post: only vot 56 in isca by refering isca dinesh madan notes... bhai mene to point hi ratta mara tha....baki ke sab points ke ander bhajipav bi the.....points crame karke jana isca me.... Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=298885&offset=2

arun kumar (student) (72 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

VERY GOOD ARTICLE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: