Easy Office

Respect women

Page no : 3

vani gudipati (Accounts executive) (28 Points)
Replied 30 January 2015

I am supporting u komal
1 Like

Humayun Kabir Chowdhury (Service) (177 Points)
Replied 30 January 2015

Koma thakur- the author of "Respcet women" has depicted very nicely with touching language the questionable status of women in our present society. We are practically living in a highly dicriminating society where the role of women in the family and society is not properly evaluated. They are always subjected to criticism and humiliation for their actions.  This discrimination is man made. It is against the morality and dignity of mankind.

Of course the situation has stated to change due to rapid changes taking place in the outlook and values of younger generation. In order to bring sustainable changes in the social set up, it is essential to educate and empower greater number on women population in a planned way. The age old negative attitude to underestimate the contribution of woman both at home and outside working field has to be removed through motivation and persuasion by the educated and enlightened class of the society. At the same time, the woman as a class, has to organize themselves to establish their legitimate rights in every walks of life. 

To build the nation on a solid footing, we have no alternative but give due respect to the great role of women as a mother, sister, wife in their respective field. Man and Woman are equal in the eye of "Creator".

1 Like

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 30 January 2015

Thank you @ vani Ji... We all should support this cause.

Replied 30 January 2015

Such a great Value addition to my article by Mr.humayun.... I really appreciate your Thinking... I really hope men like you come forward to change the society's outlook regarding this matter...

CA Devanand Jethanandani (CA) (8003 Points)
Replied 07 February 2015

1 Like

(Guest)

I disrespected my dear friend in cci, I abused her, used all rubbish language, controlled her behaviour, forced her not to have friendhip with other guys in cci, i was so inhuman....

Finally one day she said she cant take it any more, she said she wud talk to guys when she goes out, its 21 century and said she knows her limit .....and she cut all her connections...she deleted her cci acccount, her gmail account, her facebook account......now i left with no option to contact her.....

I really miss her......i think about her daily....her memories......still with me.......

sometimes i think that there is no life left in me..........am almost a dead person.......

Come back ashu..........come back .....to cci................

I promise this tym i wont misbehave............please........comeback........................

Replied 16 February 2018

THANKS ALL FOR APPRECIATING MY WRITING.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: