10 lacs ca students-

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)

20 December 2014  

As you know There are 2.50 lacs Members in 65 years  and 10 Lacs CA Students Now. that means CA Institute will pass only 5000 to 6000 every session.  From Around 150000 CA Final  Students . 5000 to 6000 will pass the Exams and Rest will Failed again , again and again.  If your Exams are good that doesnot mean you will pass. Next Session another thousands students attached with Final. CA Institute in its journal  always mentioned we have proud to be 10 lacs students.  But Sir,  Out of those 10 Lacs How many will become CA You never mention that . CA Institute We want to Encourage students to do CA . I want to ask you IF these 10 Lacs worked hard have you committed these 10 lacs become CA.  NO  out of these 10 lacs 90 percent will leave CA.  Become of Competition. How many Lives have spoiled. I Wanted to ask Each One of you.  why CA Institute Encourage Students to DO CA Course , As they do not want to Become More CA's . Every Time CA Institute Mention in their Journal we are more than  2.50 lacs Members and more than 10 Lacs Students.  Whether these students will become CA in next 10 years or will leave CA . That is the question I would like to raised .