Easy Office

Let us plan as a group

Page no : 4

tushar (PAST ARTICLE) (246 Points)
Replied 21 December 2014

Syed , Ur attempt is in may 2017 na So just calm down . U need to learn in articleship

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 22 December 2014

As yesterday i am having office, I completed AS -1,2,28 only. I am planning to do 3ASs today i.e 16,18 etc. how abut all of you. Atleast started sutdying

c b chauhan (article) (31 Points)
Replied 22 December 2014

Madhavi you must join our group contact Tushar he is admin

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 24 December 2014

The Most Irritating Character on CA Club this Lady Madhavi has been doing such group activities since last 3 years see her Profile & Forum Posts you will come to know the truth she is just wasting other students Time & Energy. Guys Pls avoid & Ignore her. She is like Chatur of 3 Idiots.

Vijay Kumar (Student) (44 Points)
Replied 25 December 2014

We all should be in contact either in fb or whats app

Replied 26 December 2014

Tushar my mobile wont support whats app. so have u created a group or not.

Replied 26 December 2014

PSPSPS i am just ignoring you. I think u unnecessarily finds mistake and blames others. thats is ur job. Find your own way of studying and share with others if possible. Else shut up yur bladdy comments. Dont be a insect blaming others. You have seen my posts thnk you i always try to study and discuss studies, not just like you finding fault in others. Be a professional. 

I request others also if any one feels that i am wasting your tme, please dont respond to me. I am here to initiate studies which is not possible alone for many of us.

1 Like

paraj kapoor (student) (37 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

@ tushar plz add me as well.. I hv mailed u my no.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro