Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca is not a good course

Page no : 5

CA.Madhusudan Jain (Manager Accounts & Finance )   (24 Points)
Replied 30 November 2014

Parul , Some points as written is correct n need improvement but it is also true that due to CA course a person can get honour in society n down the line money automatically come in life. Rgds.CA.Madhusudan Jain

Ravi G (Student) (56 Points)
Replied 30 November 2014

Parul, dnt get tense by the words of our buddies for dnt blame institute or ca course etc.. etc... ect.... All i hav to say.. just one thing If your not sucessful "its becoz of you onl...." nobody can blame

Replied 30 November 2014

Parul, dnt get tense by the words of our buddies for dnt blame institute or ca course etc.. etc... ect.... All i hav to say.. just one thing If your not sucessful "its becoz of you only...." nobody can blame. Not ur parents, not ur teachers, not ur institution or university, atleast not a single (CA) Course. CA is a great course, take this prof. Course as first step to be A sucessful in your Life. There is many more to be Learn in our Life. Bye....

ankit jain (article trainee) (42 Points)
Replied 01 December 2014

First time I have seen someone thinking exactly I thought about this profession.. Why the institute will change training structure as all decision makers are practicing Ca's.. What's the most horrible thing or I havoc they are playing is once a student after two three attempts couldn't pass ca final he is left with nothing.. Agar itne jyada ache candidate chahiye to IIT jee ki tarah entrance test rakho...pass percentage to itna rakhte h jaise pass hone par 10 lakh ki job tayar h.. There is definitely something wrong going with this profession especially with course structure.

Replied 01 December 2014

First time I have seen someone thinking exactly I thought about this profession.. Why the institute will change training structure as all decision makers are practicing Ca's.. What's the most horrible thing or I havoc they are playing is once a student after two three attempts couldn't pass ca final he is left with nothing.. Agar itne jyada ache candidate chahiye to IIT jee ki tarah entrance test rakho...pass percentage to itna rakhte h jaise pass hone par 10 lakh ki job tayar h.. There is definitely something wrong going with this profession especially with course structure.

Replied 01 December 2014

First time I have seen someone thinking exactly I thought about this profession.. Why the institute will change training structure as all decision makers are practicing Ca's.. What's the most horrible thing or I havoc they are playing is once a student after two three attempts couldn't pass ca final he is left with nothing.. Agar itne jyada ache candidate chahiye to IIT jee ki tarah entrance test rakho...pass percentage to itna rakhte h jaise pass hone par 10 lakh ki job tayar h.. There is definitely something wrong going with this profession especially with its course structure.

vipul (andheri) (69 Points)
Replied 01 December 2014

Parul i agree with u.I hav seen many example of students who took up this course after their graduation just for the hope that they will land up a good job.But the facts is that not many will cleare this course.abd someone not.Some of them self evaluate and quit early to do some other course like MBA from premier institute.But some of them just doing ca course in hope that one day they will cleare CA exam.So final conclusion is that if u evaluate yourself,& u feel that u will clere in future than do it with gud efforts otherwise left early to invest your fruitefull time in doing some other course like MBA.Dont easte your time just in the anticipation that u will cleare one day ca exam. Regarding the kind of expertise the industries want i again agree with parul.As it is the fact that many MNC are coming up with new technology,new softwares i.e SAP,MIP,Microsoft GP etc ,new process,new ideas etc which require a person who has eagar to learn new things,good presentation skill etc.Oterwise a normal Accountant can also do return filing as CA do.So Why MNC hire CA when they can find a person who has enough working knoweldge as CA posses. As institute doing little effort to bring this things in to syallabus.Lets hope for that

Replied 01 December 2014

Muje pehlese a lagtha h ki Institute course k structure badalni chai h. Entry level hard karna chai h, thaki students strarting se hi course seriously lena strt kardega. Jab ca final itna hard h tho Cpt itna easy kyun h. Agr cpt hard kardega tho students tornover kam hojaiga.. jobs ka kuch hadtak problm solve hojaiga. Articleship trainning, stipend ka kuch problms solve hosakth hai.

vipul (andheri) (69 Points)
Replied 01 December 2014

I agree with Ravi.If student cleare cpt exam in 1 or 2 shot they think that remaining exam can be cleare easily.But when times goes on than they realised that it is not safer option to invest time in this course if they will not cleare remaining exams in one attempt.I thinks that Institute is playing with future of student.

CA Parul Saxena (CA) (8438 Points)
Replied 01 December 2014

Mr.Shailesh how many interview you have given and are you qualified now??

Asif safder (Auditor) (21 Points)
Replied 01 December 2014

The CA from ICAI is not accepted globally.And salary package is also too low.

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 01 December 2014

Every time when result came out I was expeted may be this time.   But Failed because of only few marks  Every time. Few Marks Every time.  In Every Subject I have crossed 50 almost . But sometime Failed in one subject and sometime in other.  12 years before start this course still pending.  Hundreds of people every time  advised me .Every time Result ke baad revaluation result se expectation Even 1 marks baada de shaayaad may be , 

Always following every advice. if you pass the exam it does not mean you become a king. But Failure will damage your life like a beggar.  

If you will pass It does not mean you become a winner.  But after failing every time dead thousands of time your soul, your feelings.

give me some sunshine give me some rain . give me another chance I want to grow up once again.

CA.Shailesh Pathak (Finance officer in JUVNL)   (123 Points)
Replied 04 December 2014

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena
Mr.Shailesh how many interview you have given and are you qualified now??

more than 10 , no...

Sonu Kumar data (article assistance) (21 Points)
Replied 05 December 2014

Parul mam u r right

vivek jain (kl) (264 Points)
Replied 09 December 2014

ca has lost its importance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro