Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca is not a good course

Page no : 4

Tamali Barman (Student CA Final ) (52 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Very correctly said Parul. Your opinion about SAP is very very true. Maybe not all of you here but some people do face a dead end in this course sometimes, very difficult and somewhat unrewarding initially.. Even if you clear inter it has almost NIL value in today's market but please don't compare with MBA. MBAs do not even have half the knowledge that we have, a person can't be taught so much jus within two years of classroom teaching.. Always believe never lose faith, we are meant for the long run, remember that :)

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

May be you should watch 3 Idiots again.cheeky

yogesh (ca final) (47 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

I will fully agree with parul CA made me as a useless 

banke bihari jha (artilcle clerk) (81 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Fully agree with Ms. Parul . The quality of ca firm which provides the articleship training is not match with the industry norms,most of the client of ca firm is small trader and small business man where you cann't learn what require to get the job in MNC or even a good organisation. The 3 years articleship become the easy way to get the cheper staff for ca firm. The average standard of ca firm doesn't provide the articleship of those students who have not passed the both group of IPCC in one attempt, in those situation students who is average take the articleship in small ca firm and doesn't trained properly  is not able to get the job easily after passing the exam.ICAI should take the immidiate action to make the practical training relevant according to demand of time, otherwise this prestigious course loose it's charm.

CA Nayan Gupta (Finance Manager Overcart.com)   (1695 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

All this is totally crap Miss Parul... 90% of the students joining CA have the reason that they didn't get enough marks in XIIth to get some good college or they were average students... so CA is definitely not the creamy degree... It is the best course among the leftovers... If you are having too much expectations from it, then it is mistake on your part. If you are talking about getting experience in everything, then this is not what Industries expect from all CAs..It is the job descripttion for that particular vacancy... This is not a fault on ICAI's part as if the industries are asking for such qualifications/ experience, that is becuase they are getting such people, more importantly CAs, with such experience. ICAI is the only institute which doesn't have any biasness for any student.. All students are same... It is you who has to differetiate yourself from others... In other courses also, you will get MBA earning 10k per month as well as earning 2 Lakhs per month.. This is becuase of two factors- Institute and Experience.. In case of CA, institue is same for everyone and experience depends on us...

Rather than blaming ICAI for everything, just ask yourself have you tried to utilize all the facilities made available by ICAI. Have you attended all seminars or may be few also?? if just by taking tag of a degree, you want to be Harish Salve or other great persons, please stop it as it will harm you only... Dont have any wrong expectations... 

Hope you are getting the point!! If not, then read it again till it makes some sense.. If still not, keep your ego aside and read again as this time it will definitely make sense to you...

ravi sharma (Practice) (31 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

everyone has right......ek situation imagine karo....CA final ka result he , time of declaration of result will be 2.00 P.M ....1: 59 PM k time 2 student sitting in front of computer for the waiting of his result....result declared kindly fill the roll no......1st person got 200 marks in each group....another got 199 marks in each group.......kon looser hai iss situation main i think.....koi nahi ...ek minutes pahle dono ca final main the ab ek CA hai ek ab bhi CA final.....according to me Degree kisee kii expertness ka proof nhin ho sakti.....so parul dont loose hope....after my CA , i had faced so many so called interviews....after that i got married..... gr chalane ki liye i joined a CA firm where i  got only 15000 PM salary in last year. but usi 15000 salary kii job kii wajah se i got new job where i got .........................PM salary. and sayad jitna worst time maine dekha usse kahin jyada acha time ab dekh raha hun.....jst becz hamare Name k aage CA lagta hai.....to dnt loose hope and say ham honge kamyab ham honge kamyab ek din ...mn main hai vishwas pura hai vishwas hm honge kamyab ek din.....TC all

(Guest)
CA IS A GOOD COURSE....BUT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM ASSOCIATED WITH THIS...NUMBER 1.STUDENT DEMANDING QUICK RESULT....2. INTERVIEWERS EXPECTS MORE FROM FRESHER CA , THOUGH WE DO ARTICLESHIP....BUT EVERY ARTICLE STUDENT CANT JOIN BIG 30 FIRMS OF INDIA..AS THEIR STANDARDS ARE HIGH ..LIKE IPCC IN 1ST ATTEMPT...FLUENT IN ENGLISH...INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF AS & SA...ETC...THEN PLZ TELL ME HOW A IPCC STUDENT CAN HAVE INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF SA ND AS AT THAT STAGE OF...BUT CA FIRMS DONT UNDERSTAND (MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ...I APPLIED IN HYDERABAD IN CA FIRM FOR ARTICLESHIP ND THEY ASKED ME QUESTION ON AS 28...ND I FAILED TO GIVE ANSWER...ND UNABLE TO GET SLECTED...NOW TELL ME HOW A FRESH IPCC STUDENT CAN ANSWER SUCH AN TYPICAL ANSWER..WHICH IS INCLUDED IN CA FINAL SYLLABUS) AND SAME IS THE CASE WHEN QUALIFIED CA ATTENDS INTERVIEW...THEY ASKS IFRS , SIA , INDUSTRY SPECIFIC QUESTION..WHICH CA'S UNABLE TO ANSWER...WHY ICAI DOESNT INCLUDE SIA ND IFRS IN CA COURSE AND MADE COMPULSORY INDUSTRIAL TRAINING BECOZ CA DONT ALLOW TO TAKE TRANSFER...AT LAST I WILL SAY CA COURSE IS TOP MOST COURSE IN COMMERCE FIELD...BUT LACKS WHAT INDUSTIES WANT FROM CA...

CA Parul Saxena (CA) (8438 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Mr.Nayan gupta you are not supposed to talk like this...i attend seminars or not i hve not mentioned yet...CPE hours are compulsory so i attend seminars for your kind information and as far as you are talking about efforts you can not know by a single post how much efforts i have done to clear CA and to get the job with a lesser package....

C.A. FINAL STUDENT (.) (93 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

I do agree with Parul on this issue. Although I can't compare with her as she is qualified CA and I am just Inter CA but my situation isn't any different as others. I myself has witnessed the same scenario while seeking the job based on my current qualification. However, what I have observed personally while going through the interviews is that they expect me to possess knowledge and experience equivalent to CA. Additionaly, as everyone knows that CA is such a extensive course and it covers so many aspects, the questions raised on me at the inteview session keeps on differing from organisation to organisation. I, had also undergone through my articleship from a mid size CA firm but now I am facing to get a job based on my current qualification which is Inter CA and M.Com.Infact, when it comes to expected CTC, even to demand a salary for 20k to 25k per month seems to be very high when it comes to finalisation stage. Even after negotiating, many of them assure to get in touch with me within a week.But then eventually, when I follow up in expectation to receive some positive feedback from them, they deny me to provide me the job, Infact, they provide me sympathy for not to lose any hope and in case of any future vacancies that arise we will keep you into consideration. And the fact of the matter remains my struggle continues as I am yet to get a job even based on my current qualification.

CA.Shailesh Pathak (Finance officer in JUVNL)   (123 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Originally posted by : Nayan Gupta
All this is totally crap Miss Parul... 90% of the students joining CA have the reason that they didn't get enough marks in XIIth to get some good college or they were average students... so CA is definitely not the creamy degree... It is the best course among the leftovers... If you are having too much expectations from it, then it is mistake on your part. If you are talking about getting experience in everything, then this is not what Industries expect from all CAs..It is the job descriptttion for that particular vacancy... This is not a fault on ICAI's part as if the industries are asking for such qualifications/ experience, that is becuase they are getting such people, more importantly CAs, with such experience. ICAI is the only institute which doesn't have any biasness for any student.. All students are same... It is you who has to differetiate yourself from others... In other courses also, you will get MBA earning 10k per month as well as earning 2 Lakhs per month.. This is becuase of two factors- Institute and Experience.. In case of CA, institue is same for everyone and experience depends on us...

Rather than blaming ICAI for everything, just ask yourself have you tried to utilize all the facilities made available by ICAI. Have you attended all seminars or may be few also?? if just by taking tag of a degree, you want to be Harish Salve or other great persons, please stop it as it will harm you only... Dont have any wrong expectations... 

Hope you are getting the point!! If not, then read it again till it makes some sense.. If still not, keep your ego aside and read again as this time it will definitely make sense to you...

I completely agree

Replied 29 November 2014

@ parul

knowledge is more important than Qualification. only passsing Ca exam is not not enough. see my case:

i passed foundation in 2 attempts , CA Inter in 7 attempts and i cleard my Ca Final first grp in nov. 2012.  i have already given 12 attempt in final. till 2012 i was hopeless

i got a job  (govt project)as District Finance Manager on 8/10/2012 with 3.2 Lac packege , within 15 months i got another job of same post with 4.5 Lakh package , recently got another job for 6 Lac p.a 

within two yrs from nowhere i m earning 50,000/ pm . i have given lot of interviews. and from each interview i gain lot. just think for one post there are 20 condidate then ur chance is 1/20 ...i.e  you have to give 20 interview for getting a good job. 

in my second job i cleared written , GD ..but they didnt ask any Q. in interview becouse they know i was doing same job in other ogn. baki sabo se kam se kam 20Q puchha. orgn ke pass time nai gota yaar ki fresher ko le aur fir training de. 

just try hard. from every interview note down the q u didnot reply well and prepare yourself for next time.

1 Like

Replied 29 November 2014

in my last job they selected me only through my CV. no interview no test

shivam gupta (no) (30 Points)
Replied 30 November 2014

MBA and CA are different fields Mba is marketing line and Ca is all about ( ac/s, audit, taxation, law, costing, fm, ethics, sm and many more..) MBA'S just only have confidence to speak they dont know that what they are speaking is correct or not.... CA is a best profession......
1 Like

Basavaraj M Teli (student) (21 Points)
Replied 30 November 2014

Ca is ever.....green...boss....

Gaurav Singhal (Partner) (28 Points)
Replied 30 November 2014

Dear parul Respect the profession in which you are. If you don't respect the profession in which you are then the profession wouldn't respect you.This is fact of life. Moreover CA is better than MBA by far.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: