Easy Office

Ca is not a good course

Page no : 2

sonam (student) (78 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Sap point is valid.

fauladirakshak (ARTICLE) (44 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Madam please don't demoralise those who are in the process of becoming CA. Although your article tells harsh reality of CAs but still there are almost eight lakh students who thinks that this is the only degree of there bright future. So please post something positive.
1 Like

AJIT SINGH (accounts) (173 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

CA Parul Practically you are Right...

sandeep rawat (article assistant) (223 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

When I say to my frnd that we should join any English class to improve our English and the reply "abey paagal hai kyaa English ka kyaa karenge articleship mei Hindi mei bilte gain sab " and then 3 years end. Then aise CA ko 50k ki chahiye nd he can't even speak English. They don't even know abcd of stock market. Even not have any good computer knowledge. They only know rattafication.

prajapati sureshkumar bansilal (to became a ca) (39 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Agar icai khub apna article training ka institute chalu kar deta he to ca student ko article karane vale ca ke liye kam nahi karna padega or vo ek achha ca ban sakega

Sumit K (student) (40 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

CA parul sharma..you are using CA before your name seems like you are a qualified chartered accountant, still you are saying like this(jis mandir ke pujari hain usko gaali nhi dete). Job is a short term thing one should always think of a long term perspective. CA is a highly dignified profession,getting a job or not depends on ones skills and knowledge. Companies ask these type of questions because they are getting candidates who have exposure in these fields. student should develop himself in overall manner in the practical training itself be it related to his personality or his communication skills, English , computers etc. MBAs are getting that pay because they are trained in that manner to be a corporate ready.my brother got 15 lac annual package in an Indian company after his CA without having a big name articleship. There are many courses and certifications by icai for fresher CAs like sap/ forensic accounting, One can do that to improve knowledge and skills.

Sumit K (student) (40 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

CA parul saxena..you are using CA before your name seems like you are a qualified chartered accountant, still you are saying like this(jis mandir ke pujari hain usko gaali nhi dete). Job is a short term thing one should always think of a long term perspective. CA is a highly dignified profession,getting a job or not depends on ones skills and knowledge. Companies ask these type of questions because they are getting candidates who have exposure in these fields. student should develop himself in overall manner in the practical training itself be it related to his personality or his communication skills, English , computers etc. MBAs are getting that pay because they are trained in that manner to be a corporate ready.my brother got 15 lac annual package in an Indian company after his CA without having a big name articleship. There are many courses and certifications by icai for fresher CAs like sap/ forensic accounting, One can do that to improve knowledge and skills.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

@ Parul:

It's not possible to have practical experience in each and every aspect in CA. Whywould anyone even ask that? Any person who have atleast some common sense, would understand that

Poonamchand Varma ( Student) (204 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Hi Praful,

Have a look on the salary packages offerred to CA Freshers in Feb-March 2014 Campus placment by our ICAI.

Salary Range (per annum) Number of Candidates 
Rs. 9,00,000 and above 144
Rs. 7,50,000 to Rs. 9,00,000 80
Rs. 6,00,000 to Rs. 7,50,000 259
Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000 172
Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 19
Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 4,00,000 6
Total 680

The new qualified CA starting career is approx 3000 - 4000 per half year. Out of that 500-700 CAs are got jobs in campus with average Rs. 6.00 to 7.00 lacks pa.

I think, 20% - 25% fresh CAs are got job without extra effort except effort for exam clearance.

Remaing, are most probably emlpoyed within 3-6 month after becoming CA with same package.

Except, the IT professinal no one can get this much salary with this education cost and short time.

And by the way these, are only financial side of becoming CA

Mannu (Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Parul madan you have some confussion,If you want to clear your doubt you can also join CA national conclave seminar which is about to held on 7-8 dec in bhopal samanvay bhawan .

sumeet (article assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

losers like u say this..CA is the brightest and evergreen course ever. It takes very much to be a CA and in any field,earning depends on knowledge. Some gets 25 lakhs after passing CA and those who have only bookish knowledge suffers but after working 3-5 years salary are up to the expectations. The who have healthy contacts starts well in practice and those with nothing takes 3-5 year time to build their practice and they earn big sums. No degree guarantees pay scale it all depends on knowledge, some starts with big and some takes time to make it big. So proud to be ca and look on your side to solve where u are stuck.

Preeti gupta (CA Practice ) (87 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

Till now Even after 3.5 month I have not obtained the good job.

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

I have spent my whole life towards this course. last time I got 59 in IDT. Why This hardship with me .  I want only degree not job. I am having good exposure I know I can easily find a good job so why institute gave me negative results every time. I got failed by few marks every time. why , why and why.  The answer is  chartered accountant check our exams they do not want to increase their competitor.   

NO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT WANT CA STUDENTS WILL PASS THE EXAMS.  IT IS A JELOUSY THAT SPOILS THOUSANDS OF CAREER. EVEN MINE ALSO. 

I WANT TO ASK EVERY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT WHETHER THEY WANT THAT CA STUDENTS WILL PASS THE ASK.  THE ANSWER IS NO. 

CA VISHUKANT GOEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (88 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

bt to thk h.. in small city articleship training is just a time passing place and nothing I thing in near future ca inter passout will replace graduate ..

Anshul Vyas (Student) (118 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

I agree with you Mr Parul. This is definitely not worth the time we waste in this course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro