Easy Office

Rank may 2015

Page no : 2

Bhavneesh Mittal (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

Study should be like in such a way ... when u see question paper .. u know the way how to handle the da question ... u know on which page this question u done .. even u know the answer of question ... this is called perfect practice ..

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

Bhavneesh mittal... This is not called perfect practice... perfect practice means u know how to answer how to solve the questions.... lolz no body can know the answer in ca questions without completing the questions...

As its CA Exam not BCom Level papers...

sonam (student) (78 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

Thanks all. All ur views are important to me to knw whr I m lacking n al...

Replied 27 November 2014

Good luck... Best wishes for you to get a rank....!!

Replied 27 November 2014

Replied 27 November 2014

ca.aman ahuja (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (80 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

I m also re-appeared for may 15 IPCC and try to get rank & in need a hand of a friendwho is motivating me (as i thought so) so is there any1 who will appear for the same...share ur tips &schedule wid me. Or msg me. : ca.amanahuja1 @ facebook. com then we will discus.

Singaraju Vijaykrishna (student) (33 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

Hello sonam, contact me at singaraju.vijaykrishna @ gmail.com My IPCC attempt is due on May 2015

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

If u r in final ... I'd love to join u.

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

@ bhavneesh ... Are you serious ... Coz I can never ever prepare in that manner ...it's like mugging up everything which is stupidity in my eyes combined with extra baggage of tension. Anyways ,..your idea your rules ... All d best dude !

rekha sharma (STUDENT) (148 Points)
Replied 28 November 2014

yaa i too need help. But the problem My speed is not so fast to learn things and i have not yet started my studies. can u help me . I Want to secure rank in my first attempt. But yet Didnt find any right way.....................

Replied 28 November 2014

rekha if u want to secure rank... for whom u r waiting to start studies.. come on yaar u r not doing anything like a ranker... ranker doesnt waits to start study.. they had confidence to rock on... so dont wait and look for advices... just rock on...

Replied 28 November 2014

thanks for replying sir but very firstly i would like to share with u that i m not getting the right way to start my studies . From which subject or how to start.........................

once i get the First point rest will be my responsibility to get

Replied 28 November 2014

come on take one practical and one theory and start....

no need to waste time on thinking what to start because once u had to start all.. so just begin with one practical and one theory 

Replied 28 November 2014

Thanks sir for advice. but 

four months will be sufficient to end the preparation.....................

one last question can u pls tell me how many hours shall i study per day as i m a mother and i m doing articles toooo.     so four hours per day will be sufficient or not fo rme to achieve what i want

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: