Easy Office

Ca final - short term strategy - ii

Page no : 2

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 25 November 2014

Originally posted by : Mihir Kulkarni
I think u can tell people "what" to read, but still only those will pass who knows "how" to read..

Your total is 497/800. The rank cut off started from 451 in Nov 13 if am not wrong. Why dont u tell us ur rank Mr. Raj Shah ?

Hi Mihir, I dont know about the rank cutoff but I found something very unique about Mr.Raj Shah's marks. His marks actually appreciate with time(remember the time value concept). 10 months back, his marks were 441 and now the total has increased to 497. That means an increase of 56 marks which makes it a 12.70% return for 10 months. When we annualize the return, it becomes 14.76%(56/441 x 365/314 x 100). A pretty good return, isnt it ;)

Here is the link for the present value of his marks(discounted at 14.76% p.a.)  :)   /forum/ca-final-notes-277371.asp#.VHR4HzSUetd

PARKASH (Student CA Final ) (126 Points)
Replied 25 November 2014

Pls mail me vg sir class notes nd idt notes at singlaji11 @ gmail.com or inform me about source of such notes.

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 26 November 2014

Thats really a smart one jithin...I think dis guy is fake...He is just making money by selling da xerox...I doubt whether u r really a Chartered Accountant...N if u r a CA den u r degrading da value by fooling people n telling wrong marks to every 1...U can loose ur degree if U bring disrepute da profession...U have got to reply to this Mr. FAKE...U shud be ashamed..Really...

Replied 26 November 2014

Hi Mr.Raj Shah, hope u give us a reply very soon..

@ Mihir Kulkarni

Thanks mate..

@ Others

Please be careful when dealing with this guy(Raj Shah). I cant say he is fraud since I havent had any dealings with him. Maybe he genuinely wants to help others(seems very unlikely). But the fake marks posted by him as well as the look of the whole article(which appears to me more like a marketing gimmick, without any real substance) suggest something fishy. So guys use ur common sense. 

CA Raj Shah (CA) (347 Points)
Replied 26 November 2014

Thanks to proove me Cheater... Yes frend i m cheater..... Ab kya kar loge ? You all people shout first read professional ethics carefully.....then reply here. Thanks.

CA Raj Shah (CA) (347 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

And one more things i want to say that kisi ko notes share karna and kisi ko notes available karna ....this ia just helping to our professional......bcoz no body have enough worth to take coaching in CA final...that time thia notes will be best option ke sir ki readymade ready mil rahi he... and if anybody think ke i m adding my margin then come to ahmedabad and collect ur notes from that xeroxvala.... U such guys disrepute to our profession....spoil mat karo.

Replied 27 November 2014

Lol...Carry on wid ur stuff Mr. Raj Shah...People r free to make der own choices. But whatever u r doing...Dats wat is spoiling...CA is meant to b a trustworthy. But U r totally opposite...!

Replied 27 November 2014

Whether u earn margin or not is not my matter of concern. The things is u r lying to people about ur marks which is giving da impression dat by stdying ur notes de ll be able to achieve da same...U r replying shamelessly...How u can say dat u r helping people ? By lying to dem ? U r telling us dat v r disreputing ? So immatured dat was... @ Others- Please spread awareness against such fake people...
1 Like

Replied 27 November 2014

@ Raj Shah

Well I have nothing more to add..Mihir has already said whatever I wanted to tell u. I am sure people here have got enough sense to see thru u after reading this whole thread. So no more comments.  

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

Your practical strength must be really good. Indeed recommendable efforts.

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 29 November 2014

Beware of this person. He has been fooling people since many days here.

Mr. Raj Shah (I doubt whether u r a CA or a Xerox Shop Owner), first of all correct your grammar and sentence formation.

Secondly, Post your Result here if you really have got so much marks. I have collected all data from a WIRC council member and there is no such name and marks as told by you.

This perso is just promoting / selling his notes by posting these strategies every time.

Replied 30 November 2014

Thanks Ankit...Thanks fr commenting

CA Hemang Shah (PRACTICE) (658 Points)
Replied 04 December 2014

Dear CA Raj...... Jisko pass hona he wo honge .....u stop this kind of help. Those who want notes they directly comtact with u. Thanks.

Bhuvaneswari (student) (93 Points)
Replied 18 December 2014

Pls share the notes for all the subjects at bhuna1686 @ gmail.com.

Bhuvaneswari (student) (93 Points)
Replied 18 December 2014

Pls share the notes for all the subjects at bhuna1686 @ gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: