Easy Office

List of CA Firms

Page no : 3

adnan (Article) (241 Points)
Replied 20 March 2008

thanku very much

(Guest)

I m PE2 qualified student whz seaching for a good CA co. for persuing my CA Articleship

(Guest)

I m PE2 qualified student whz seaching for a good CA co. for persuing my CA Articleship

CA KiranKumar.K (FCA) (902 Points)
Replied 25 March 2008

see below.... i am trying to upload that huge file into our CAclubindia database, let me try..

CA KiranKumar.K (FCA) (902 Points)
Replied 25 March 2008

Yaar, Nice effort of copy and paste...

by the way, one more easy tip for you all,

recently our ICAI announced the list of CA firms that were alloted bank branch audits, its a huge excel file placed for download on the home page of our institute website...you people can use it too...

ofcourse, whts the need ? it depends....

(Guest)

i want to joining articleship in CA FIRM. I AM CPT QUALIFIED. I AM SEARCHING IN DELHI. I HAVE A EXPERIENCE OF 10TH MONTH OF C.A FIRM

(Guest)

I have completed my PE-2 in Nov. 06 and having I year working experience as a article clerk in a CA Firm. Looking for a CA Firm to join as an Article.

(Guest)

Hi friends.... i m A graduate and pursuing CA and currently working in a CA firm ....... I want some good CA firms List(in Delhi) where i learn more and increase my knowledge...Plz help me out .... mail me at gupta147shelly @ gmail.com

Regards,

Shelly  

Raman Kumar Roy (article) (20 Points)
Replied 14 April 2008

i m a pe-2 passed student . i have require aticlessheep . i have 31/2 yrs exp.

bisu (Articleship) (0 Points)
Replied 22 April 2008

Sir, I am continuing my 1 Yr. Artticleship from a chennai based firm, Krishnan & Chettiappan Chartered Accountants. I got lots of exposure on Statutory, Internal & Tax Audits of MNC'S, Govt. Company & Pvt. Companiees also. I need to get some more EXPOSED to these areas as well as other areas also during my articleship period. 

So I intend to join a  Top CA firm with audits of manufacturing Co's .

(Guest)

i m cpt student and got 119/200 in aug 2007 so im finding a good quality firm, give me ur feed back? thank YOU?

(Guest)

so i want to join any good quality fiem and i am searching  that  as  an artical ?

(Guest)

Hello Sir

I m CPT quilified. &  i wanna want to join CA firm

Naresh Bhatia (Professionals) (20 Points)
Replied 21 May 2008

i m ca finalist and have just given ca final exams in may,08 looking for my ca firm to complete pending 1year articleship

(Guest)
JOIIN CA FIRM AS PATNER

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: