Ca final - short term strategy

CA Raj Shah (CA) (347 Points)

01 September 2014  

HELLO FRENDZZZZZZ.

RAJ IS HERE....

Today i am giving Short Term Planning to crack Exam in Very First Attempt.

Actually I have clear my CA Final Exam with in 3.5 Months Leave in a very First attempt.

3.5 month is more time to clear Exam.

here is how i have planning in each subject and refer notes of each subject.

Basically i have not taken any coaching and prepareing all 8 subject bu self understanding and it help me to create my mind to think out of ball and solve self.

it is not necesary that only Classes students are cracking Exam...u have confidence on your own that i will crack exam this time sure...if u think positive then ofcourse your result will be positive.

Before exam give best output in your study and best output means quality of study...it is not that ye banda 15 hours study karta he daily....wo pagal kehlata he...u have to read 8 hours daily and ur mind must be fresg then and then quality output reading is received.

lets talking to me...me kabi bi 8 hours se jyada nahi padha...but jitna bi padhta hu itna 100 % quality aati he...aese hi book ke samne se beth ke 15 hours padhne me apna dimag thak jata he and kuch yaad bi nahi rehta...so its better ke thoda padho but goog quality wala padho to long time benifit hoga.

One more thing i want to tell u that dnt read one subject whole day...i mean to say u have to read 3 subject in a day.. like if you starting with Audit subject in early moring then read audit and now the main point is if u feel borein then change the subject and which is not theoretical and read that. Now if u again Feel bore from that practical subject then either u refer audit or u can start 3rd subject like law...in this way ur mind will be capture all important topics and ur mind power is increase....

1 hi subject ki study se mind nahi chalta..but 3 subject ki study se mind thakta nahi he and jyada aage badhta he...hope u understand what i mean to say.

Now abouts the book...Please dnt read any refrence book which is available in market which is very lenghthy and aadha samaj me nahi aata like padhuka publicatios,

Howvever i have read Following Notes to cracking me CA Final Exam in very First time in 3.5 month preparations.

Financial Reporting - Praven sharma notes are the best notes ever in FR and For Accounting Standard Use D.S.Rawat class notes which is easily available.

SFM - Sanjay Saraf Sir Class notes material which is very sweet and short and cover all the concepts.

Audit - One and Only Dr. urvish shah book.

Law - Munish Bhandari Hand Book.

AMA - Sanjay Agrwal Sir Class Notes...in which all problems are solved in class notes and explain in that problems in notes in such a way that we can understand in a nice manner.

ISCA - Dinesh Madan

DT - V.G. Sir Class Notes.

IDT - One and only Tayal Sir Notes.

Frendz if u want to good Score in Audit and IDt then plz dnt read any other book...in audit u must read Dr. Urvish shah class notes so you can got more than 70 marks in Audit..one of my frend got 74 marks in audit however i too get 64 marks in a audit. and For IDT good score u have to read Tayal Sir Clas notes for getting more than 70+ marks easily.

Frendz i have suggest you to read above Class notes for better marking in icai andto understand all the concept and to crack exam and in last to boost up your confidence.All this notes are available to xerox vala shop and u can collect it...it is better to self study  bcz classes me 1 lacks exps hota he and last me khud hi padhna hota he,,,

Frendz if u dnt find this notes in your area then plz mail me in carajshah2014 @ gmail.com....u have to bear xerox and postage exps but i will be happy to helping you.

for any doubt u all can contact me in carajshah2014 @ gmail.com