Easy Office

Whether to continue or quit???

Page no : 2

CA JATIN SUNEJA (JOB) (435 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

As if all know that there is a lot of changes in may 2015, due to companies act 2013, allmost Full co. act 2013 applicable with rules & sch. also. but in nov. 2014 only 45 sections + two chapters of acs & audit are changed, In my opinion you try in nov. 2014, otherwise it will be very difficult in may 2015....

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Mam, I would give my first attempt in May 2015. Please do not quit. I cleared IPCC in my eighth attempt. I just want to tell you that

"Age is just a matter of mind, it doesnt matter if you dont mind."

and 

"No failure is final untill you decide so."

I would also suggest you to watch "The secret"

The videos uploaded by Sir Sandeep Maheshwari on youtube would also be helpful.

And, there are no major changes.

Accounts is almost the same, some changes in consolidation.

Audit is also the same. Some changes in Company Audit.

SFM is also the same.

Law, undoubtedly has many changes. 

All the best.

vijay thite (prop) (22 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

you must take up job and study and attempt exams. Then you will not have pressure and career is developed simultaneously. if you clear it in the meantime, you get some more opportunity. qualification is not be all and end all. It is just one more add on. I am graduate in Physics, FCA practising for 29 years, PhD, CISA, CFE, DISA. I hope I am eligible to advise you VRT

simran agarwal (abc) (52 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

Don't quit.. You are too close to getting the prefix "CA"... Have faith and give your best..

CA Mohit Kumar (accounts,taxation) (855 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

Ar yaar agar life mai sab kuch aasani se mil jaaye to har koi ambani na ban jaaye hardwork karo tumhe paata bhi ni chal paayega ki kab kya hogaya naya

AMIT KUMAR (student) (34 Points)
Replied 23 August 2014

SFM subject is not a big deal .....just take last 5 yrs ques papers and rank the chapters based on it's occurance in exam .....and go in the same rank .....anyhow auditing n law are theory papers so that should not create much problem..... Make accounts very strong .....so if atleast 40 u get in sfm ....accounts marks should help to get the aggregate..... Getting 40 is really easy .....all u need is a plan of study and plan how u write in exam ! All the best !
1 Like

K S JOLLY (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 24 August 2014

K S JOLLY (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 24 August 2014

Ankit Kumar Arora (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 24 August 2014

Hi geeta, u should not leave CA at the last stage and for SFM, I would say that u should watch/attend the classes of Rajeev Singh Sir for forex, future and swap and for other portion also, he is an amazing faculty for forex, future and swap, after watching the classes these main topic would be very easy for u and I am sure about this and the weightage of these 3 chapter is about 30-40 marks and for other parts of sfm u have to work hard also. I also scored 81 marks in sfm in my first attempt and really thanksful to him and I hope u will also get the success this time.

Shreena (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 24 August 2014

I agree to above answers. Even i ws depressed bcos i didn't clear my ipcc grp 2 after gvng 3 attempts. CA is all abt keeping our efforts to continue. Chase CA.. Hunt CA..

Khaleel Ahmed (Financial Analyst) (21 Points)
Replied 24 August 2014

You are very close. Don't give up. I am sure you will pass . Accept things as they are and start again. You will be more mentally strong than candidates who passed in first attempt. Good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: