Easy Office
LCI Learning

Urgent suggestion

Page no : 2

Teena Singhal (CA) (84 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Read with any book.. but to secure good marks in exams the points must me same and little similar to the bookish language . then only you can serure good marks..

Balwinder (Article) (73 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

go for dinesh madan....in Nov 13 attempt I got 14 marks but with the same book I got 55 marks in may 14 bcz I mug up the points this time...institute wants exact points .....

mayur (article) (32 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Hey just use icai book that is more than enough for isca... All you have to understand is the concept.

CA JATIN SUNEJA (JOB) (435 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Refer any book, if we dont study smartly & regularly revise atleast within 2 days, Then you secure good marks, if you study isca one chapter & not revise at regular intervals, so phir to exam main chamtkar hi ho sakta hai.. so keep revise also, book is not matter

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Refer Jignesh Chedda.. Join his Classes... 

i dint got More then 20 marks in my last 2 Attempt

But after joining his class and Refering his book I got 57 marks in this Attempt and Cleared My CA final

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Hi Gopal ,for nov-14 , the portion in ISCA has undergone a lot of changes , so i wud recommend u to refer Institute module

Nimish Jain (Internal Auditor/CA final student)   (240 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Go for paduka. Very concise and good language. What u write in the paper is more imp than what u know in isca. Paduka has good language. And only 300 pages. Covers everything. I scored 65 through paduka

Maithili (1) (476 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Also as per my observation , i feel that this time (i.e.May 14) ,the ISCA paper's correction was on the harsher side . If u observe the different Posts posted in caclubindia , u wil find that most of the students are complaining about the correction in ISCA Paper only. U are not alone 

Even i scored only 45 inspite of attempting 94 marks ,( of which answers worth 78 marks were written almost 90% exactly as per the institute's module)

So, i wud recommend u to continue with the same author , which u referred in May 14 attempt

but see to it that u buy the latest edition of that author , Dont change the book which u referred in May 14 

A new author will hav a different style of presentation , so u wil consume more time in grasping his answers

1 Like

Ankur Agrawal (student) (177 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Just keep ur hand at ur heart nd say ALL IZ WELL dude... nd refer d same book as u used for ur last attempt... Best of luck:)))

Amit Kumar (Chief Accounts Officer) (183 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Dmadan with practice manual. Ur language must in line with study material for scoring good marks

Anindita Chatterjee (Executive, EY) (61 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

Go for DINESH MADAN .i got 53 In ISCA.The language is simple and easy to remember.

Yug (Artical Assistant) (31 Points)
Replied 15 August 2014

whether excess article training leave during transfer included in 6 months serving training while apply to Nov 14 exam

Mannu (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (23 Points)
Replied 16 August 2014

go through only study material issued by icai only. revision is necessary after going thru all the chaps

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 19 August 2014

selection of book plays a vital part in starting preparations for any subject in any course.

But the imp thing is : Which ever book you choose after analysing books, than we need to trust the book and the author.. for ex: people score good marks by studing Study material of ICAI, madan , Valecha etc etc etc.. 

so it is abt selecting a book ( after analyzing book according to u)  and than Stick with it...trust the book and the author.. Becoz every book has some + and some -ves..

all d best 

Umesh Sharma (student) (350 Points)
Replied 20 August 2014

go for ICAI STUDY MATERIAL AND PRACTISE MANNUAL 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: