Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dt idt preparation - pls help

Page no : 2

akhilesh rao K.A. (Student CA Final ) (78 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

For IDT strictly from an examination point of view follow this approach-

1)common topics-bangar book

2)amendments and case laws

3)numerical problems from module and PM

4)Foreign trade policy-expected weightage around 8 marks

The weightage of above 60 to 70 marks

After completing the above do the remaining aspects which includes ST EXCISE AND CUSTOMS

REMEMBER-You can do this only after u have completed ur first reading

For DT i need ur suggestion.....pls help me.

Dnyanada (CA Final Student ) (56 Points)
Replied 14 August 2014

Originally posted by : Puja Sharma

Originally posted by : Dnyanada

For DT I would suggest you to do Prac Manual + Vinod Gupta Modules. Focus more on topics which are not a repetition of IPCC/PCC topics. Instead of making detailed notes you can use sticky notes to highlight the important points of the topic for easy understanding and reading before exams.

For IDT again opt for Prac Manual + Bangar. Focus on Numericals which fetch you a good 25 marks if done thoroughly. For the Procedural chapters if possible make tables for comparative study and ease to revise during exams. What changes in these chapters is just the sections and not the content.

Can you please send me the Comparative Charts in soft copy ? It will be very useful for me .

I do not have a soft copy as i have prepared handwritten notes for chapters and I would really suggest you to prepare handwritten notes in tabular form. It will not only help you revise the chapters but also help you finish reading those chapters atleast once while you note them down. And tabulate only the important terms so it eases you out when you read it just before exams.

Raj Kr (CA Final student ) (200 Points)
Replied 17 August 2014

Originally posted by : CA Raj Shah
For idt - Plz refer class notes of Rajesh Tayal Sir. by refering you can easily get 75 + marks in idt.

for DT - Classs notes of VG Sir ( 2 Modules )

Hey raj can u tell me how to get Tayal sir notes in delhi....can u show some notes pages plz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: