Easy Office
LCI Learning

Game over

Page no : 5

Sadique Ahmed (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

C the institute materials bcz those r d basic material for study ....there is no othr substitute of that !!!!!!

suhaasa krishna (student ) (49 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Abhi.. I am also.. In the same way... Pls dont give up .. Special flowers blooms rarely.. Y cant u think u r special...u will become special for this profession.. Change the system wen u became c a.... Till that hold.. Enjoy the life...just go to any big hospital so many persons r suffering from different kind of pains.. N some fighting for breath.. U r problem is solvable...

Sadique Ahmed (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

C the institute materials bcz those r d basic material for study ....there is no othr substitute of that !!!!!!

suhaasa krishna (student ) (49 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Abhi.. I am also.. In the same way... Pls dont give up .. Special flowers blooms rarely.. Y cant u think u r special...u will become special for this profession.. Change the system wen u became c a.... Till that hold.. Enjoy the life...just go to any big hospital so many persons r suffering from different kind of pains.. N some fighting for breath.. U r problem is solvable...

CaN Raakesh (Prospective) (27 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Nothing to say man..Guys like u and me are there all over india..But Good thing is u take initiative to say our feelings aloud..its okay to lost ur virginity..but never ever lost hope.#Hope is wt makes life going..

Varun (Noida) (37 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

Abishek, I cleared my ca final in sixth attempt nov 11 - 200 marks group 1 nov 11 - 158 marks group 2 Group 2 may 12 - 171 marks nov 12 - 189 marks may 13 - 191 marks nov 13 - 196 marks and finally may 2014 - 200 marks really I feel the same in continuous attempts. Now if you realy want to pass just concentrate on practice manual RTP MTP amendments and suggested answers .it covers atleast 30 - 35 marks in the exams.... Dont give up and convert your efforts in hardwork for coming nov 2014 attempt. .. best of luck

ACS Gaurav Jain (company secretary) (551 Points)
Replied 10 August 2014

just forget past. Do your best. for study refer text books as well as suggested paper. Sir you are FCA at all. All the best

Suresh (Partner) (21 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

We suggest not to give up and simultaneously write your CA and CS exams, I hope you are in touch with subject and you can write exam with short leaves. Try to find out small employment and build your carrier which will give more moral support and confidence on your carrier.

K V. Suresh Babu (Partner) (50 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Hi Abhishek.... My take at this point don't stop writing exams of CA and CS. Simultaneously try to find out a small job which will give encouragement on your carrier. Any one positive results give confidence to reach your target. All the best.

Akshay Rode (Student CA Final ) (55 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

NEVER NERVER GIVE UP... WISTON CHURCHIL

K V. Suresh Babu (Partner) (50 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Hi Abhishek.... My take at this point don't stop writing exams of CA and CS. Simultaneously try to find out a small job which will give encouragement on your carrier. Any one positive results give confidence to reach your target. All the best.

CHINTAN HARSHADKUMAR KHAKHKHAR (Student CA Final ) (35 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Don't lost your patience there are thousands of students who are facing this everything will be alright sooner or later you will clear your ca

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Originally posted by : suhaasa krishna

hi suhaasa..

thanks very much for ur inspiring words..its just after reading views and comments of my seniors and peers here...i realised i was wrong at many places...i will definitly make it a point to improve myself and do better than next time.

abhishek agarwal (BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER) (796 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Originally posted by : ANIL KUMAR
Hey my friend.....

First of all I will say...

jo tum keh raho ho wo bilkul sahi hai.... aur jo tum karne ja rahe ho wo bilkul galat. dnt quit.

m in ca final... 8 baar atempt dene k baad inter clear kiya hai.... . 4baar ek hi book ko padha hai.... ek ek page yaad ho jata hai saala.... Bilkul easy nhi hota... . magar itna mushkil bhi nhi hai... .

I want to share a phrase with u. . once a teacher told me that.... if ur way of study is same then your result will also be the same. . so I want to say u.... u will love yourself.... dont give up man.... ye duniya bhut zalim hai.... Ye jeene nhi degi... saari zindagi k regret se acha ye hai ki ek koshish aur... bas ek baar aur... is baar main pass karunga.... . and u know.... ur study pattern is not correct.

search for studying paatern on this website. change the game.... and it wil definitely help you. u r CA.... just feel.... and just do it.... god bless u....

yup buddy what u teacher told was 100% correct.

i need to find out my gray areas and do requisite hard work.

Aishwarya (Student) (229 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

It's the same for me like you ...you ve only one group...so don't lose hope..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: