Easy Office
LCI Learning

Final result expected pass percentage around 10 % +/- 1 %

Page no : 3

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : Velmurugan S
Parusraman,

If ICAI wants only high quality CAs? Then only way  is to filter at CPT and Intermediate level than at final level. What assurance the ICAI is going to thousands of students who have cleared intermediate exams? It is not fair on the part of ICAI to say students are not worth at final level. Then why make free entry? Students who passed intermediate are not dull 

These controversy has started from last 2-3 years because of high percentage of results in all level, If ICAI is not Doing this atleast from last attempt we will hear some 5 years after that CA course itself is notworth. Let us work hard or smart what ever it may be to clear final . Past is past we cant go back and chage previous exams results.

I am not a Member, still a student waiting for final results. Just relax we will clear. 

1 Like

Velmurugan S (Team Leader) (34 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Parsuraman,

But i agree but ICAI needs to be clear whether they want CA to be niche profession having only cream among students to be chartered accountants if that is going to be way then results will be down but new students will be not coming through  or else ICAI has to meet the demand. 

My only concern is when will all the current final students going to clear at the current rate of pass it will more than 2 decades for the all students to pass.

1 Like

Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : Velmurugan S
Parsuraman,

But i agree but ICAI needs to be clear whether they want CA to be niche profession having only cream among students to be chartered accountants if that is going to be way then results will be down but new students will be not coming through  or else ICAI has to meet the demand. 

My only concern is when will all the current final students going to clear at the current rate of pass it will more than 2 decades for the all students to pass.

If quality increases passout decreases, if passout decreases demand increases, if demand increases salary increases, if salary increases then no of students registering will increases again there will be a cyclic process. We cant avoid it when ICAI is managed so systamatically , There is no caste reservation , no politic interference, That is ICAI , already CMA has started steps to grab our works, future is in our hand, Discussion cannot be completed in this forum we need to limit some true facts from public.

murtaza (Article assisstant) (45 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Dear Friends,

As per my opinion in professional examinations scoring marks is least important..The quality of knowledge and experience that we gain alongwith our urge and curiosity to learn is the decisive factor for success...Our focus should be on learning rather than scoring marks..Even if we fail in exams, we must not let ourselves demotivated..So without prejudice to anybody who has commented on this forum, one shall not bpther too much about the result and thereby let our nerves tensed..Accept failure wholeheartedly, try to assimiliate the mistakes and analyse the same, be flexible and start your endeavour again...And for those who clear exams, don't stop learning as we professionals are life long students..BE KARMYOGI..DON'T BOTHER ABOUT ITS FRUITS(as said by krishna in Bhagwad Geeta).....

ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS RESULTS FRIENDS....!!!!! 

2 Like

vinay_mrsharma (semi qualified) (38 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

One of my frnd is a qualified CA N CS.... N I m still waiting to clear my exams n he doesn't even know how to file his income tax return... I have done it for him... Exam mein achha likho n pass ho jao... That's fundamental which our Institute follows.

Replied 31 July 2014

Agree...your friend might not be knowing to file IT return and though you might feel it is a basic thing which one must know but friend you answer me does every CA or aspiring CA like us know each and every basics of our professsion ??...And an expert is one who knows everything about something and may be nothing about anything else...We should try to achieve excellence in a particular field...otherwise we would be a jack of all and master of none...Dear friend don't involve yourself in such blame games and also don't compare youself with others...you are unique..You might be right but you need to change your perception...Blaming institute will not reap anything for us but hard work and perceverence will..

Replied 31 July 2014

And also don't be envious of your friend..instead alike him take his guidance for preparing for your exams...as friend in need is a friend indeed..and you said that "exam mein accha likho aur pass ho jao"...thats for what institute is taking exams..No matter what sort of question they ask, tum accha likho aur hum pass karenge aapko..thats for what the entire examination preparations revolve around... 

Minakshi (non working) (57 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

ICAI must give good results otherwise international courses like CFA, CPA, ACCA etc. with about 50 % pass ratio and international recognition will be preferred in India and CA will loose charm and favour in India. These internationally famous institutions do not doctor results and their pass percentage is nearly same since decades.
1 Like

Replied 31 July 2014

See Minakshi...As per facts, barring Nov.-13 results, CA final results were around 10 % to 15 % since 2000...Before that, the results were equivalent to Nov.-13 results..Percentage of passouts have increased as students persuing CA have increased manifold..and also by giving too high results(alike 50 % in your post) in other courses, the charishma of hardwork and success will wither away..The real problem is our mentality..we focus on results viz. name, fame, money and other materialistic things which  rather than focusing on hard work and learning..CA is for those who can take up challenges in life..For those who could not work hard, CA is not his/her cup of tea..So you don't deviate yourself or get frustrated..Have faith in yourself and instead of covering the whole earth with a carpet let we wear shoes in our feet..Don't bother if others leave CA and persue courses with higher percentage pass-outs..YOU DO YOUR BEST..remember on the eve of becoming CA, you will be a part of 0.0000125% fraternity out of entire indian population...ALL THE BEST..!!!!!! 

1 Like

pradnya (Article) (188 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

To pass ca final first u need to know how to do ratta. No need for understanding. Only mug up and pour in paper. All fresher ca are knowledge less

Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : Minakshi
ICAI must give good results otherwise international courses like CFA, CPA, ACCA etc. with about 50 % pass ratio and international recognition will be preferred in India and CA will loose charm and favour in India. These internationally famous institutions do not doctor results and their pass percentage is nearly same since decades.

Minakshi,

Just concentrate on your preperation even if ICAI declares ten students as pass thrive to one among ten. Positive spirit is important to complete CA . All the best for your results.

If ICAI give 50 % results like CFA then ICAI will become worthless body, and cannot be compared even with other courses in commere. In 2011 - 2012 when icai Declared results around 15 % passed out students were not employed and salary gone below Rs.40,000. Think about effect of 50 % result. 

Replied 31 July 2014

Dear Friend...it is not possible for any human brain to memorize these many things...Ya agreed you have to memorize some part of study course but that too using different memorizing tecniques..Apart from that, most of the course curriculum require conceptual understanding followed by appropriate presentation of those understandings in Exams...Student with good memorising skills will no doubt pass out CA exams but after that in professional life uska ********** (watch 3 Idiots movie for remaining diloque)...Difference will come out..  

1 Like

Minakshi (non working) (57 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

You mean CA final results are directly proportional to their market value How can an educationsl body manipulate results keeping into view the market demand. I do not buy this argument. Let the market forces create the demand.. This argument is endless Let's hope for the best for our results on 8th.
1 Like

(Guest)

On one hand you are saying results cannot be predicted, then you are predicting the results yourself......... Strange......

1 Like

CA Vikas Agrawal (Practice) (363 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

upsc students. se kutch sabak lo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro