Easy Office
LCI Learning

Final result expected pass percentage around 10 % +/- 1 %

Page no : 2

CHINTAN HARSHADKUMAR KHAKHKHAR (Student CA Final ) (35 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

SUPER QUALITY STUDENTS ARE GIVING EXAM OF GROUP -2 FOR AT LEAST 7 TO 8 ATTEMPTS AND THEY ARE EARNING GOOD SALARY BUT THEY ARE FAILED BECAUSE OF ICAI CHEATING AND STILL THEY CAN EARN HIGHER SALARY IF THEY GET CA DEGREE THEY ARE TRUELY ELIGIBLE THEY FIT FOR REQUIRETMENT

2 Like

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : CHINTAN HARSHADKUMAR KHAKHKHAR
SUPER QUALITY STUDENTS ARE GIVING EXAM OF GROUP -2 FOR AT LEAST 7 TO 8 ATTEMPTS AND THEY ARE EARNING GOOD SALARY BUT THEY ARE FAILED BECAUSE OF ICAI CHEATING AND STILL THEY CAN EARN HIGHER SALARY IF THEY GET CA DEGREE THEY ARE TRUELY ELIGIBLE THEY FIT FOR REQUIRETMENT

I aggree with you , they may be truely Eligible for CA friend tell them to concentrate on presentation and write notes in problem papers. Some students fail inspite of hardwork and effort , In my case my handwriting is very worst but i will make the paper valuer not to skip even single line in my answer. They will clear for sure i hope from last attempt institute criteria for passing students have changed and they will be surely rewarded, Dont worry. 

2 Like

Replied 31 July 2014

MY PREVIOUS MSG SHOULD BE SENT TO BOS NOIDA MEMBERS SO THEY CAME TO KNOW WHO ARE THE QUALITY STUDENTS THOSE WHO ARE GIVING THE GROUP 2 EXAM FOR LAST 2AND HALF YEARS AND EARNING GOOD SALARY WITHOUT CA DEGREE OR THOSE WHO ARE CLEARING THEIR EXAM IN 1ST ATTEMPT BY TAKING COACHING CLASSES AND DOING DUMMY TRAINING IN MOST OF THE CASE OR DOING TRAINING LESSER THEN REQUIRED TIME BOUND LIMIT 

Aditya (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Actually in group 2, Costing is hurdle for me what to do for that?

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : CHINTAN HARSHADKUMAR KHAKHKHAR
MY PREVIOUS MSG SHOULD BE SENT TO BOS NOIDA MEMBERS SO THEY CAME TO KNOW WHO ARE THE QUALITY STUDENTS THOSE WHO ARE GIVING THE GROUP 2 EXAM FOR LAST 2AND HALF YEARS AND EARNING GOOD SALARY WITHOUT CA DEGREE OR THOSE WHO ARE CLEARING THEIR EXAM IN 1ST ATTEMPT BY TAKING COACHING CLASSES AND DOING DUMMY TRAINING IN MOST OF THE CASE OR DOING TRAINING LESSER THEN REQUIRED TIME BOUND LIMIT 

Coaching Classes Will not work hereafter, I hope Your friends will clear This attempt, I need to say I opted for SELF STUDY for all Eight subjects and Even I failed in my PCC but i am satisfied as compared to those First Attempt Students.   

CA.Saurabh Sharma (Qualified CA) (42 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

The upcoming result will make clear... What the Institute is thinking and what they want... Dont predict... Just wait and watch.. And please dont blaim to institute respect our course...
2 Like

Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : Aditya
Actually in group 2, Costing is hurdle for me what to do for that?

Thanks 

I am Following JB Gupta Book and it i self Explanatory. Workout Basic problems with the help of solutions,  Workout advanced problems without looking in to solutions,so that even if your solutions goes wrong you will be in a position to remember where you go wrong and will not make those mistakes. Write minimum required notes while working out problems, Coaching institute may recommend you to follow steps to solve the problems but in our CA course only subject which does not follow uniform steps is costing , and the same problem can be solved using different methods but in exam if your answer is different from institute key, your score will go down if you fail to write notes to your problem , so it is always recomended to write notes to costing problems NOTES =>> VERY VERY important it will atleast score you Extra 5 marks in your exams. 

1 Like

Replied 31 July 2014

Hi R.Parasuraman,

Actually I have Padhuka, but it is bulky & not explainatory.

This time the paper was not good. 

I feel even ISCA manageable compared to costing.

Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : Aditya
Hi R.Parasuraman,

Actually I have Padhuka, but it is bulky & not explainatory.

This time the paper was not good. 

I feel even ISCA manageable compared to costing.

Dont Worry Be positive you will clear , I hope i will congratulate you on Result day. 

1 Like

Replied 31 July 2014

I M NOT BALAIMING ICAI BUT THEY HAD DONE JAGLARY WITH GROUP -2 RESULTS SINCE SO LAST SO MANY YEARS YET THEY ARE CONTINUING TO DO THE SAME WHICH SPOIL PERSONAL LIFE AS WELL AS CAREER OF BRIGHT STUDENTS WHO REALLY DESERVE THE DEGREE 

Replied 31 July 2014

Thanks a lot R.Parasuraman,

I am giving exams since Nov 11, cleared Group 1 in Nov 12 & got exemption in IDT.

Giving Group 2 since May 12.

Replied 31 July 2014

Costing and ISCA in Final needs more attention in Exam view point and Scoring maximum marks. I also attempted both groups in this attempt This is my First attempt i dont worry abt results i will get what is deserve.  

CHINTAN coaching centres have spoiled our students and i am sad to hear from one of my friend that ICAI i recommending to give marks where ever possible , still paper valuer was not able to award marks.

Where it is going wrong ? Is it institute or in students side?. Institute is Expecting something which coaching institute cannot implement among students. 

CHINTAN past is past From 2011 Exams Institue vaulation was not up to mark students who followed coaching institutes have cleard just by theri notes practice manual + RTP + recent case laws.

From Last attempt ICAI has started giving importance to Bright students, thats why i am supporting institute else i will be on other side to blame institute. 

Rishi Sharma (Chartered Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Friends the real problem is checking. Institute hands over our exam sheets to members of the institute for checking and those members further pass it on to their articles who have never appeared in ca final exam. With this type of checking we could not expect quality in checking of answer sheets as well as results.

sateesh kumar (Be Positive) (156 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Originally posted by : Shwetha R
Since ICAI gonna decide & declare results as they wish............No idea & no predictions until they declare....hopes r always killed............

Totaly agreeing with this...........

Velmurugan S (Team Leader) (34 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Parusraman,

If ICAI wants only high quality CAs? Then only way  is to filter at CPT and Intermediate level than at final level. What assurance the ICAI is going to thousands of students who have cleared intermediate exams? It is not fair on the part of ICAI to say students are not worth at final level. Then why make free entry? Students who passed intermediate are not dull 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: