Easy Office

Ca final passing no of students

Page no : 2

CA. Rajiv.R (Searching for employment)   (283 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

balwinder had a dream I guess.. wherein the president gave him these numbers and told him personally that he passed.. Anyways congrats balwinder ji that you have passed ca final and I'm happy that president sir came personally in your dreams to give you this " secret information".. Guys tel me one thing.. why are we not so lucky like balwinder ji.. :-)
1 Like

Balwinder (Article) (73 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Mr sunny you have showed your b.com level I think....

CA PRIYUL SHAH (JOB) (901 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Indian Paul Baba

CA Yatin Bansal (ACA, B.com, CS(Inter)) (196 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Mr. Balwinder but can you substantiate your point of passing students??? and whats the result date?

Ashish tiwari (ca final 8th attempt) (386 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Baldwiner b.com level kiya hota..hai....ab degree ke bhe lelel hone lage....apana lelel dhek tune yaha ye kiya post kiya...jo tune yaha likha hai uske bate mai nhe info chairman ko result se 2din pehle pata lagte haihai.....

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Mr balwinder, 

This is a professional forum and not a place to spread rumors other members would understand meaning of my post. Ca students are clever they will understand what my reply mean.

Dont get panic friends wait untill notification form icai regarding result date and percentage after results. 

Ashish tiwari (ca final 8th attempt) (386 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Balwinder galat time par galat post or vo bhe galat jagha par.....result ke date ke bare mai post kato bas .... Result ke percentage mat batanaa

Replied 29 July 2014

well Mr Balwinder I'm atleast a B Com graduate presently awaiting results for my second group CA Final exam.. what are you and what is your standing in society you Have shown clearly . You sir are a misfit to the CCI platform. Trying to pass your time at the expense of ca final students awaiting their results here , by playing with their emotions you have shown your deplorable mental status.Good luck to you sir and I pray you clear your CPT exam atleast in this Dec 14.. Good Day Mr Balwinder. !!

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Sunny be cool , he will be kicked out if  he behaves childish and we CA final students know how to react let us not fight with him buddy.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool................. 

Replied 29 July 2014

Rightly said Parasuraman we are actually giving such people what they desperately want , that is attention, more we give them that , more they take our emotions for granted and take us for a ride.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Koi bat nahi, ho jate hain aise post result ki tension me. . . . Bhai ne jarur kisi stock market theory ka use karke predict kiya hoga. . . :)

Replied 29 July 2014

Mr tiwari improve your first and then comment on others. And one thing more I just shared what I know . I have not written to believe me. If you don't believe me then don't comment.

Jay L (Industrial Trainee) (186 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Guys, i think that what balwinder has told is absolutely right, coz inside sources also hv given signals that result for final is gonna b between 2 to 2.5 percent

Replied 29 July 2014

Bhai aise comment krne se pass nhi ho jata koi.....

Replied 29 July 2014

Jayesh thanks for understanding. Thank god there are some professional thinkers present in CCI website

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: