Easy Office
LCI Learning

Congratulation to every cci member!!!!!!

Page no : 2

CS Rupali Sharma (COMPANY SECRETARY AND SENIOR EXECUTIVE F&A )   (122 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Feeling proud of..congratulations to all..n stay connected;)

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Congratulations to all...smiley

1 Like

ANKIT MAHESHWARI (ASSISTANT MANAGER ) (58 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

YO YO CCI MEMBER.......Congrats.......GOING ON..

Jhanvi (Finance) (566 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

congratulations to all the CCI members!!!! 

1 Like

Megha Arora (Asstt. Manager ) (36 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Congratulations it is really a great platform.
1 Like

Pramod Kumar (Article Assistant) (36 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Congrates to all CCI members...

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Congratulations to all of us for achieving this milestone.

Caclubindia is the best site for professionals. I preferred Caclubindia over other professional platforms and let me tell you why you should use Caclubindia over others.

Here are the following simple reasons:

1. You may update yourself with latest professional amendments and trends. Networking with other learned professionals is another wonderful attraction to be with Caclubindia.

2. I always believe that I can share my exam oriented ideas, thoughts and knowledge with others for their benefits. Caclubindia provide me that platform to share. You should also grab this opportunity.

3. Further Caclubindia --- really helped everyone to explore his/her potential as far as sharing of thoughts and interaction and sharing ideas with others are concerned. Lots of example are there like Pulkit Gupta, Resham, Renu, Ramesh Kumar Verma, Tushar Sampat, Gautam Da, RG, Harini, Vandana Mulchandani, Hardik, Karan Teli, Bhavin, Sonal, Rahul Sharma, Charu Sharma, Neha Jain, Ayran and the list goes on…

So I would suggest you to make best use of this opportunity and explore yourself. Believe me sharing with others is the most wonderful thing in this world.

If you help others honestly people will identify you much earlier then they identify GOD. So help and share with others with open heart.

4. Unbiased attitude of Admin towards Caclubindia members is another justification for long term association.

5. Regular activeness of Admin for the improvement of site is quite exceptional. However to figure this out very strong observation is required.

6. Deleting useless profiles, posts, comments without any publicity to maintain interactive atmosphere among members is another reason. Here role of moderatos cannot be denied. I have observed this very silently and that’s the reason behind my faith on Admin.

Now it is time for new members to come forward and participate in the success of caclubindia for a better tomorrow by sharing their thoughts and experience. In the end I would say caclub is the best professional platform for budding professional.

Cheers to CAClubindia and Members !!!

Best Regards

Ankur Garg

2 Like

Aarthi (Analyst) (252 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Congrats to us !!! Thanks to the Experts , Admin team , Staff and Contributors !!!
1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks a Lot Ankur Sir.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 31 July 2014

Proud  to being part of CCI..Congratulations to CCI Nd All Members...!

1 Like

Annu (Chase your Dreams) (825 Points)
Replied 01 August 2014

congratulations everyone smileyyes

1 Like

S.GANESAN (AUDIT MANAGER) (110 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

CONGRATS TO ALL MEMBERS

1 Like

Jayam Ramesh K C (Group Chiefr Accountant)   (99 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

Congragulations. I am proud to be a member of this club with eminent personalities.

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 02 August 2014

yes cheers to all & true efforts of Admin & members who contributes honestly..

1 Like

CA R SEETHARAMAN (CA Practice ) (143444 Points)
Replied 04 August 2014

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CCI MEMBERS

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: