Easy Office
LCI Learning

We want final result date

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Guyz see the past record of  icai, they have alwayz taken min 60 dayz from end of exams to declare the result so keeping that in mind it should not be before 8 aug..

3 Like

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

Sanjay Arora. In the last attempt, the exam got over on 21st November, 2013 and the result was out on 15th Jan, 2014 which was well before 60 days.

And why are so many people in favour of declaration in August i don't understand.

(Guest)

My friend Ankit, really we all want reult as asap, if it comes in july it will be gr88, my employer told me that examiners r told to return the answer sheets by 25 july so evaluation is still in process, it will be completed on or b4 25 july so within a week of this may be we can expect the decleration of result

1 Like

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

Pawansut swami.... you cracked a joke or what. Anyway thumbs up for your reply. And i take that as a very sarcastic joke :D

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

Yaar result toh aayega kabhi bhi aaye....pehle yeh batao munish bhandari ki handbook on corporate law kab aayegi for nov.14.......result se pehle toh aa jayegi na. Anyone aware of it.

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

Whether they declare on july or Aug, wish that all comes well........... :))

1 Like

(Guest)

Yeah! I hope it would be logically correct and no more play with CA students's life. Every one dont get second chance to reappear in exams. 

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

Ok guys. Listen... Nov attempt exam got over on 21st Nov. ICAI announced da result on 15th Jan. Around 55 days it took. And they announced da result date on 9th January just 6 days before result. If you go wid dis calculations da Result date will be 4th August and ICAI will announced it around 28th July. I HOPE THIS WILL HELP !

Sourav (Achieving d UnAchieved) (991 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

So it is end of the day now. ICAI offices must have been closed.

Finally they did not bother to declare the date.

Also, none of the members here have any solid information. Everyone is making guesses and assumptions.

(Guest)

Guyz aap sabke exams kaise hue the, means which was the worst and best paper?? how much marks you expect acc 2 u??

rakesh (swo) (49 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

When the ipcc result will come?

Minesh Rawat (Article) (199 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

My worst paper was audit & isca

Harshil (student) (65 Points)
Replied 22 July 2014

Dear ankita Date is not announced by icai...result date is late due to late exam . result of final will be declared on last week of aug.means 28/08/2014

(Guest)

MANISH, audit was a bit lenghty and tricky but u will clear budy, icai will show some lineancy in it..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: