Easy Office
LCI Learning

Serious help... :-(

Page no : 2

CA Santosh Dhumal (Practising CA.) (594 Points)
Replied 17 July 2014

Dear friend. I just want to say. everybody learn from their mistakes. only few of them learn to correct it and rest if them learn to commite it in different way. our proferssion is like boxing game. failure is not declear when you fall down. but it is decleared when you refuse to stand up. And it is not mandetory to attemp to immediate subsequent attempt. take your own time to establish. and get conceptual clerity,and then go for it. Best of luck...

Prem shah (appeared) (64 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

bhai mera science background rehke me aaj final std.hu .....yaar itane jaldi haar mat maan.ha or ek baat agar tumhe lagta hai ki tum mehnat kar sakte ho tohi me suggest karunga ki CA me enter karo Capable to sabhi rehte he Or ek baat haar-jeet to jindgi ka hissa hai

Vikas Veer (CA Final ) (25 Points)
Replied 18 July 2014

"If you Not failed Means You not Tried Anything New"

"Har Kar Jitne Wale Ko Bazigaar Kehte Hai"

cool

Mohit Goyal (Student CA IPCC) (259 Points)
Replied 19 July 2014

Dear, 
If your main aim of life is to become a CA, then u should go for it..
But also aim does not matters, in CA smart study matters ...I said smart study not hard study. There is lot of difference in these.
Don't get upset dear because failure is the first step to success :)

(Guest)

Dear Asad, itz my humble advice to you that u should not leave ca, just give one more shot, dunt overlook maths and stats bec now 30% min is req.U r from non maths background so u should take coaching for cpt QT if previously u have not taken bec passing this sub for non maths without guidance is very tough so u r step near clearing just take proper guidance for QT and prepare from institute modules for all subjects, U will surely succeed...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: