Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may-14 result %

Page no : 2

suresh kumar (CA-FINAL&CS FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 24 June 2014

jithendar well said man fully agreed with your opinion

CA Vikas Agrawal (Practice) (363 Points)
Replied 25 June 2014

listen

icai mein jo students leader hai usko bolo dharna dene ke liye.

wicasa ke elections hai is hafte toh bolo jeetne ke bad wayde pure kare..

more than 6 lacs students in wro...awaz uthao nahi toh atyachar sehen karo..

regards

vikas

1 Like

Vikas (Business) (353 Points)
Replied 25 June 2014

I am fully agreed with Mr. Vikas Aggarwal. If we will silent then, they will rule on us like british govt. ruled. They had same policy, if anything is not in their reach they changed the law to cope with circumstances. Similar approach is adopted here. When they don't need students then they would change the pattern of question papers, strict checking and saying after result as the answers were not as per suggested answers, so students were fail. It's like vacancy of 2 persons, asking and collecting funds from 10 lakh youths as recruitment board does in India.

abhishek kumar (student final) (22 Points)
Replied 26 June 2014

abe 1 % v mt bol icai ko bol ki 2 bar exam hi conduict ni kre  hisab barabar ho jayega

N.Prakash (Working) (71 Points)
Replied 29 June 2014

Dear friends dont get discouraged.The results will be better this time.There is a new Cos Act and many others changes happening in the financial sector.The stock market which is a barometer of the economic and business conditions is moving up.If the Sens*x remains above 25000 and the dollar comes down and remains steady at Rs.58-60 then these are enough evidence for the ICAI to declare good results.So be in a positive frame of mind and dont spread rumours. 

ANAND S (student) (162 Points)
Replied 30 June 2014

See again we expecting same if the above financial changes it does not happen people who have studied is not qualified. Because of this economic change people qualified means why they need to study

CA. Rakesh Jangid (B.com. & CA Finalist) (105 Points)
Replied 05 July 2014

Whoever is telling that result will be 1% and putting their valuable thoughts over here, chill maaro... Wait for sometime and have a good time, kaiko tension lene ka. Waise my valuable thought is that  the results will be around 12% to 15% this time as per the undisclosed sources :P

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 07 July 2014

Originally posted by : CMA Pranav Mishra (CA Final)
This time reault will be 1% it is decided.. So start your study don't wait for the result..

Are you out of your senses ?

Dont post anything rubbish just for the pupose of earning points.

Even I can say you will not get job thorughout your life, search and start with a penny business.

1 Like

CA. Rakesh Jangid (B.com. & CA Finalist) (105 Points)
Replied 08 July 2014

Himanshu Bansal It's of no use to waste our time on these kinda despo person... 

shyam (Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

THIS TIME MAY 14 RESULT % WILL DEFINATELY BE BETTER AS SHOWN BY THE PAST TREND.. YOU CAN SEE PAST 3-4 ATTEMPTS THERE IS A DIRECT RELATION OF PASS % OF CA FINAL AND IPCC BUT THERE HAS BEEN A INVERSE RELATION BETWEEN PASS % OF CPT AND CA FINAL.... RESULTS FOR JUNE 14 CPT HAS BEEN DECLARED WHICH IS REDUCED BY 10% i.e FROM 38 % IN DEC 13 TO 27 % IN JUNE 14.. IT SHOWS THAT RESULT % OF CA FINAL WILL DEFINATELY BE RISING WHICH MEANS ABOVE 3 % AND BETWEEN 5-8%....OR MAY BE MORE... AGAR YAKEEN NHI AATA TOH JUSS WAIT FOR FEW DAYS....MY STATISTICS ANALYSIS NEVER FAILS...

shiva (ca finalist) (94 Points)
Replied 24 July 2014

Result chahe kitna bhi percent ho lekin apko utna hi milega jitna aap likhe. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro