Easy Office
LCI Learning

How i got selected at big 4

Page no : 3

JAGANATHAN R ACMA, SAP(Fi-Co) (Manager Accounts and Finance)   (915 Points)
Replied 29 November 2015

good luck

Raman Bhatia (student) (99 Points)
Replied 21 February 2016

Teerth- Smiley wanted to say that big 4's have 2 kind of offices... One is indian, dealing mainly with indian clients and the other one is global... I hope u get the idea.

CA Sayli Jain (CA) (173 Points)
Replied 21 February 2016

hey congratulations and really thanks a lot for sharing your experiance.... it will help a lot to all people here...

suryaa (Student) (74 Points)
Replied 21 February 2016

suryaa (Student) (74 Points)
Replied 21 February 2016

CA Sayli Jain

When BIG4 Can only give you daily routine Foods (Daal-Chawal) 

we should try Any Mid-Firm ? Arey at least they prefer daily different type of Foods :-P

Then why still people are running for Big4 ?

i am clueless to find out the profit here ?

Or Does it have any own advantage while applying for job or what ?

ANIL (Forensic services) (242 Points)
Replied 31 August 2016

Working in a BIG 4 does make lot of difference in a Professional's career. I have worked in small/medium sized firms before joining a Big4. The work culture is totally different in Big4s. Initially it was really difficult to get adjusted to the work culture. You will be working with some of the best Professionals in India especially in the emerging services like Forensics, TP, International taxation etc.  No doubt, Big4 helps to mould a person to a better Professional. The meetings, interactions, communications, reporting etc at Big4s differentiates Big4s from the small firms and not to forget the high profile clients. If you have a proper work-life balance, i dont see any reason why anyone should not opt for Big4! At the end of the day, Brand name matters a lot. Trust me, if you have the Big4 tag you wont have to search for jobs in future; jobs would come searching for you (out of my own experience)

Cheers,

Anil

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: