Easy Office
LCI Learning

Attachement in form inc 22 (urgent )

Page no : 2

PANKAJFM (Student CA Final ) (30 Points)
Replied 23 September 2015

In My openion it will be 3200 for inc7.22 and dir 12

seperate fee for stamop 360

and efiling fees

pankaj tiwari (Others) (417 Points)
Replied 24 September 2015

HELLO I FILLED AND GOT THE FOWWING MESSAGE FROM ROC KINDLY GUIDE ME GET ME OVER FROM IT PLEASE ITSVERY URGENT.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that in term of Rule 10 of the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014, the above-cited Form INC-7,Form INC-22,Form DIR-12 dated 22-09-2015 filed     vide SRN C64654785 has been examined and marked as Sent for resubmission with the following remarks-
                Object in MOA should be stated as 'Main object & furtherance of object' as per Table-A of Schedule-I of Companies Act, 2013.

The defects or incompleteness in any respect in this eForm as noticed by the Registrar have been placed on the Ministry website (www.mca.gov.in). In view of the above, you are therefore, directed that  this eForm should be resubmitted complete in all respects by 03-10-2015 failing which the eForm shall be treated as invalid and shall not be taken on record or transaction shall be cancelled.

This is a MCA21 system generated mail for your information and necessary action. Please do not reply to this mail.

Important Note -
                Please track the status of your transaction at all times till it is finally disposed off by the Registrar. (Please refer rule 10 of the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014)

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AT ERALIEST PLEASE PLEASE 

1. Dear reapected 

Please dradt a new MOA 

kindly note that only main object should be stated in table "A" and anciliary and incidental objects sholud be staTED IN TABLE" B "OR OTHER OBJECTS ..AND THEN RESUBMIT THE FORM  WITH THE SRN MENTIONED ABOVE

THANKS

PANKAJ

pankaj tiwari (Others) (417 Points)

if possible please give ur email or send text msg on pankaj18588 @ gmail.com

Replied 25 September 2015

ca.pankaj.fm @ gmail.com

i will be happy to help you

Arya Shaw (Students) (33 Points)
Replied 24 July 2017

Can anyone share a format of NOC?Please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: