Easy Office
LCI Learning

Exam

Page no : 2

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 25 April 2014

This is why I am against over dependence on classes, as at last dates and during those late night studies class teacher will be sleeping bt your books will be there with you so try to understand one book thoroughly rather than running after multiple books and classes. Now you have 1 option try to identify ASAP the topics that you dont understand and give them a brief reading from Modules of ICAI or some good reference books and start practicing from PM and do cover RTPs and SAs as much as possible.

CA. Jayesh M. Avaiya (own Practice with satsfcatory client)   (342 Points)
Replied 25 April 2014

gud.....for ISCA, Audit and For LAW i uploaded my notes so you can visit my profile (Jayesh Avaiya) and download it..because it completely exam oriented so you can fast refer and get good marks in exam...i am already may 2014 student so i prepared this notes for me...so you can rely on such notes as well

1 Like

harsh jalan (accountant) (296 Points)
Replied 25 April 2014

Hey go for grp2 first .I mean prepare grp2 first asap.. and aftr that another ...start it atleast thn u wll b able 2 knw hw to do ..al d bst..
1 Like

Aayushi Gupta (student) (74 Points)
Replied 26 April 2014

Thanks Jay, Jayesh and Harsh :)
I appreciate your concern for another CA Student. Thanks :)yes

CA.Ajit Sharma (Assit. Mang.) (22 Points)
Replied 29 April 2014

Go through class notes only........prepare only one group, and aapne notes study karo kewal. think possitive, bhagwan ka naam lo and chalo ho jao. 

Nikita Panchal (student) (24 Points)
Replied 12 May 2014

Mr shubham thanks for ur suggestions...

Nikita Panchal (student) (24 Points)
Replied 12 May 2014

Mr shubham thanks for ur suggestions...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: