Final examination

shraddha (-) (49 Points)

07 April 2014  

HELLO.

I REALLY NEED TO BE SURE IF MY ATTEMPT IS IN NOV'15 

I PASSED IPCC IN MAY 2013, JOINED ARTICLESHIP IN AUG 2013.

NOW I FOUND THE FOLL.ON ICAI'S WEBSITE.

3.1    Eligibility

1.    The candidate must have passed the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
2.    The candidate must have obtained Final Course registration number from Board of Studies Section of the concerned decentralized office of the Institute after passing the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
3.    The candidate must have completed the practical training as is required for admission as a member or is serving the last twelve months of practical training on the first day of the month in which the examination is scheduled to be held: and

NOTE:
The candidate is advised in his own interest to satisfy himself/herself that he/she is re-registered immediately for training for the excess leave period if any, as on the date of filling up the examination form and before the commencement of examination (as applicable). In other words a candidate must have either completed the training or must be in service as on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be held and the balance period of training must not be more than twelve months including excess leave, if any. 

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=650

ABOVE IS THE LINK.

NOW THE GENERAL CONCEPTION IS U CAN GIVE UR FINAL ATTEMPT AFTER 2.5 YRS OF ARTICLESHIP.

AS PER THAT I COMPLETE MY 2.5YRS IN FEB'16

HENCE MY ATTEMPT FALLS IN MAY'16

HOWEVER THE ABOVE LINK SAYS THAT I SHOULD BE SERVING MY LAST 12 MONTHS OF ARTICLESHIP ON THE 1ST DAY OF THE MONTH OF THE FINAL EXAM.

AS PER THIS I WILL BE SERVING THE LAST 12 MONTHS AS ON 1ST NOV'15.

SO I WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR FINAL NOV'15 RIGHT???

I JUST NEED SUM1 TO CONFIRM THIS. PLEASE...