Easy Office
LCI Learning

Nil income - income tax return

Page no : 2

Nikhil Kaushik (Fellow CA) (85440 Points)
Replied 03 March 2014

well your statement itself was against article 15.  you refer to article 14, 19, 21 ,32 also if want...I am well-versed with the provisions of the Indian constitution.  With regards to Mihir, I didnt know it was petty issue!! thanks for the enlightenment..

and I am not someone sitting in a soft chair...I am myself running 2 NGOs and supporting many others working on the rights of the poors...

shikhar (LEARNER ) (1394 Points)
Replied 03 March 2014

I think u had read artical 15(1)in hurry..... .......please read whole artical 15 again, with cool mind.

In artical 15 (3) our constitution give power to make special provisions for welfare of womens.(why for womens why not for all citizens)...........

thanks

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2014

I appreciate your work.... but why u r wasting your time and energy in proving a gereral statement to a discriminational statement...........i told u me already against discrimination. 

1 Like

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 03 March 2014

Your client will be having some source of Income from which he / she is able to bear the expenses for regular lifestyle, so find out that and file the return accordingly. Or he can show any lump sum amount in the other source of income within the basic exemption limit.

Amit Agarwal (CA Final ( Article Assistant))   (47 Points)
Replied 03 March 2014

Disclosing false income may result in levy of tax @ 30.9% if the assessee is unable to clarify regarding the source even if the income is below the taxable limit.

Amit Agarwal (CA Final ( Article Assistant))   (47 Points)
Replied 03 March 2014

44AD might be done as if profit declared 8% or more then no need to maintain books of account 

NITHIN N.C (STUDENT) (22 Points)
Replied 03 March 2014

If you file Nil return there will no chance of borrowing loan from bank so show some business income ex:- timber liason

Shruti (article) (69 Points)
Replied 03 March 2014

Tution income can be shown as income from profession?

Replied 04 March 2014

YES......u can show it in PGBP

Binod Padhi (Auditor) (52 Points)
Replied 30 March 2014

Yes first the bank will see is the person can pay off or not. So apart from that in ITR they also observe what kind of income the applicant earns. They may ask for bank statement also..So while filling the ITR keep that in mind also ,how the income can be proved..The banker will think how their ll be secure . and as a banker I can say if the income return is not forged or the source of income is steady the bank ll take call to provide loan...
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: