Easy Office

List of CA firms in Delhi

Page no : 10
(Guest)

Please forward me E-Mail IDs of top 20 CA Firms........

(Guest)

Sir,

I want to aplly for article ship traning for pcc, can you share some firms which is located around janakpuri. 

please do reply sir thanking you.

(Guest)

I've cleared my cpt exam dated 8th of junewith 107 marks and searching for a good firm for my internship.If any of the firm requires please contact through my mail id

(Guest)

hi there,

thid is ishaa this side..... i've cleared cpt... june attempt wid 118 marks... nd lookin forward to work in a gud firm for my internship... please help me to get into  a gud firm... i'll b highly obliged.... my no. is 9899925767

thanks.

Atul Arora (CA Firm) (32 Points)
Replied 20 July 2008

This is Atul Arora i have cleared my CA final exam i am interestd in banking industry, so want to spend my last 9 months tranning in bank Audits.

I am new in delhi so can you plz mail me the name of firms of Delhi who are heaving good bank audits

(Guest)

I have qualified my CPT exam.I am  looking for a reputed firm for my articleship training.Can u plz provide me the mail id of these firms and tell me how could i join here

(Guest)

sir,

i qualified my CPT exam held in june 2008, i want articleship in a CA firm please send me list of the firm

thanks sonali

CA Harit Kapoor (Chartered Accountant) (71 Points)
Replied 22 July 2008

(Guest)
I want to join a well repudiated c.a. firm for doing articleship

Deepa Sawlani (Student) (20 Points)
Replied 28 July 2008

I HAVE CLEARED MY CA FINAL EXAM IN MAY 2008 IN FIRST ATTEMPT.& MY BAL. PERIOD OF ARTICLESHIP LEFT IS 8 MONTHS. I WISH TO JOIN ANY OF TOP 10 FIRMS. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR IT?

Mohit jain (Studing) (20 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

I have cleared PE II exam,may 2008 . plz give me information about top ca firm of delhi , bombay and pune. also give vacancies of articleship and way of appointment for interviews.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i have passed cape2 in the exam  held on may 2008.so i am looking  for articalship.contact me 9810693664  

(Guest)

i have cleared ca pe2 in may 2008.so i am looking for articalship. plz send me the list of top 50 ca firm in delhi.

(Guest)

hi.actually i want to know that whether these top 10 c.a firm recruit articles only on the basis of references.actually i come to know from several sources that they recruit only on the basis of references.is that true or not?please reply as soon as possible

(Guest)

I've cleared the entrance exam, CPT, n looking for articleship in good reputed firms so can u help me out finding them.

I've done graduation in B Com(H) as well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro