Easy Office

Revalidation of ipcc registration

Page no : 3

sarvani (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 29 July 2015

HELLO,

ITS AN URGENT QUERY..

I am submitting my revalidation form for ipcc today.

WILL I BE ABLE TO FILL UO MY EXAM FORM FOR NOVEMBER2015.WHAT WILL BE MY REVALIDATION DATE

Results for the exam i have attended in may2015 will be announced on 31-7-2015 and my registration expiry date is 9-8-2015

IS MY RESULT WILL BE IN WITH HELD???? AS I HAVE NOT YET DONE WITH MY REVALIDATION.please reply asap.

SEEKING URGENT REPLY,PLEASE HELP.

PRE THANKS.

TSGRR (Student ) (282 Points)
Replied 29 July 2015

Hi, Sarvani 

You are 100% eligible to apply for Nov - 2015 exam. First of all you applied before due date(i.e., 09-08-2015 in your case)so, no problem. Once you send the application for revalidation the process will start as soon as the Institute receive your post. Remember it takes some time(a bit longer) to receive communication from Institute. So, Fill the exam form online with out any doubt and put revalidation date as the date you applied for revalidation.

No question of holding your result since your initial registration has not expired.

Still any queries feel free to ask (Subject related also)  i will help as much as i can. ALL THE BEST................

1 Like

Manish Bajaj (student) (22 Points)
Replied 13 August 2015

Sir I wrongly entered revalidation date as my ipcc registration date..though im valid in exam form for nov 2015. Is it a matter of worry?

Replied 14 August 2015

No not a problem at all.  

Nidhi Ravindran (CA articleship student) (33 Points)
Replied 14 August 2015

Sir,

As the revalidation fee is not need to pay before expiry of the date, i have sent the application form to my concerned regional office. But even after 4 months i didnt receive any confirmation letter. validity of registration completed on July 27th 2015 and i have to appear IPCC GROUP 2 exam in November 2015.

What should i do to get the same ?

Thank you in advance

Nidhi Ravindran.

Replied 14 August 2015

Hi Nidhi 

First tell me whether you have paid Rs. 400 for revalidation of registration or not???

1 Like

Nidhi Ravindran (CA articleship student) (33 Points)
Replied 14 August 2015

TSGRR,

I have not paid the fee. Validity was not completed at that time.

_ Nidhi.

Harsha (v) (76 Points)
Replied 15 August 2015

since now the validity is lapsed you have to apply for revalidation again along with fees. and you will be eligible for november 2015 attempt

thankyou in advance.

ashish (12th pass) (21 Points)
Replied 17 August 2015

hello

its urgent

my ipcc registeration has expired on 29/7/2015..

i have submit revalidation form on 17/8/2015..will i able to fill up my online examination form for nov 2015 .....plz reply please help

ashish

Saurabh (Student) (43 Points)
Replied 19 August 2015

I have already applied for revalidation about a month ago. But, I haven't received any letter from the institute yet. Which date should I put in revalidation field while filling the online exam application form?

Rudra (CA Practice ) (21 Points)
Replied 19 August 2015

Hello Sir, 

My Ipcc registration lapses on 16/08/2015 and I sent my ravalidation form on 19/08/2015 along with DD of Rs.400/- and I have mentioned my revalidation date on online application form as 19/08/2015 (For Group2 Nov attempt applied on 19/08/2015).....Will ICAI accept my revalidation form and declare my results for November 2015...

Will my revalidation is valid as I have sent my form three days late???

Harsha (v) (76 Points)
Replied 19 August 2015

once you have sent the revalidation form you can submit examination form for nov 2015 attempt.

Saurabh (Student) (43 Points)
Replied 24 August 2015

Need help!
I have revalidated my registration.
I had put revalidation date as the date on which I had applied in the exam form.
After taking print out of exam form, I have received actual revalidation letter.
Is it necessary to correct the revalidation date in the exam form or should I post the exam form as it is?

prabha (student) (21 Points)
Replied 16 August 2016

Sir need help urgent....                                                      My ipcc registration will expire on 22sep nd i want to write exam dis nov so should i renew my  registration  before or after it gets expire as i have to fill exam application form for nov can i first fill exam form den revalidation form plz help

Robin (nothing) (22 Points)
Replied 31 January 2017

My IPCC registration date is 7 Feb 2013 .

Am I eligible to give exam in May 2017 ?

I started giving exam from Nov 2013.

Total attempt from NOV 2013 - NOV 2016 IS 7 attempt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: