Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca - help

Page no : 2

Sunny Agrawal (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

I am weak with my studies i failed in both group but i got pass in ISCA and i referred devang dalal so i think devang dalal is fine its just ur hard luck

abhishek (mr) (241 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

COME TO SURAT GUARANTEE OF ATLEAST 50 MARKS BY BHINANG TEJANI SIR FOR FURTHER INQUIRY U CAN CALL 9016076035

sher singh rajpoot (article assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

you should read institutes practice manual or dinesh madan book.

Rishikesh (CA CMA CS-Professional)   (337 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

I got the Manish Valechha's book. I do like the concept of the book. The colour coding for revision and some memory codes. I won't be totally relying on the book though. I will be studying Practice Manual and RTP too.

Arvind Sharma (CA Final) (149 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

Dear Rishikesh

You can download and refer to isca notes available at www.cafinal.com. The language is same as inst module, but in very simple language. and anyoneone can download them for free. I am giving you the link. All the best 

https://www.cafinal.com/isca-notes

Chetan Gupta (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (10 Points)
Replied 20 January 2018

Hi.. Just want to ask.. What was the result of the revaluation .. :)

Replied 20 January 2018

Hi.. Just want to ask.. What was the result of the revaluation .. :)

Replied 20 January 2018

It is funny that you are asking this question after 3 years. :) However, would like to share my experience nonetheless if it is going to help you in any manner. Unfortunately (as I expected) ICAI didn't clear me in revaluation even though my answers were somewhat matching with Practice Manual. I said somewhat because I don't mug up answers and write on my own terms. Even they didn't increase my marks in AMA and DT. But by God's grace, I got the strength to accept the failure with grace and prepared hard for the May 2014 attempt. This time I did what the Institute expected out of students. I mugged the entire book of ISCA and wrote my answers. I scored 59 in ISCA in that attempt. 66 in DT and AMA and 63 in IDT

Replied 20 January 2018

Thanks for taking out the time to reply. I asked this because in the recent attempt I have faced a similar situation.. And I am very confident that I couldn't get such low marks... Everyone I know (and that's a lot of people) passed ISCA.. No one and I say it again.. No one flunked because of it.. I have submitted ISCA for Reval as well

Replied 20 January 2018

The only difference is I crammed 3-4 chapters and others I knew well enough..

Replied 20 January 2018

I know that feeling Brother. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw I scored a pathetic 17 in ISCA. I had never flunked in my lifetime before. I can just pray that they clear you in Reval. But I would humbly advise you to start preparing for the next attempt and this time mug up the entire book. Because that's what helped me clear this idiotic subject.

Replied 20 January 2018

That I will.. Thanks for your time.. I know it would be a lot to ask.. And I would totally understand if you refuse.. But can you help me with the scan of your answer book? Again I would totally understand if you say no but it would be great if you can. Thanks I'm advance.

Replied 21 January 2018

Send me a test mail on rishikesh1989 @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: