Easy Office
LCI Learning

I made rti about answer sheet checking......but

Page no : 2

CA Shanavas SP (Chartered Accountant) (134 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Hello Hiralal Patel, I understand your concerns, about the answer sheet checking, evaluator's qualification etc.. ICAI has a defined procedure for all this, Who checks the paper, place etc. I appreciate your efforts because it will be useful for CA students at large.

But one more thing.. When we (me and friends) get adverse results we are also concerned like checking is not proper, etc etc. But this is a professional exam and ICAI has to keep their standards.. So we lately understand that our concerns are not at all upto the marks and in fact we are the big loosers since these concerns eat our valuable time for preparation. So who are less concerned about these things will prepare well for the next exam and they will clear next time but others will be still be concerned about the result, marking etc.

I know the pain of getting adverse results and i passed through thses stages. When ICAI removed the options in question paper just one month before the exam (i believe its Nov 2009 exam), i was in those students who hated ICAI and wasted valuable time for preparation in concerned about the result. But you know when the result came i did read one rank holders interview at that result, he was not at all aware of that the options were removed but he realised at the exam hall only. We came to know this earlier and our time gone in unecessary talks and those who didnt aware cleared the exam.

So please do not misunderstand me, these concerns are okay but not good for your CA career. One of our teacher (CA) told us about a student who all the time criticise the questions and write comments in the answer sheet itself like question asked is vague etc. Till now he didnt clear even the Inter exam. 

So if you really want to be a CA then please concentrate on your studies, leave out all this matters to ICAI, who knows result will be better next time. These are your days for prepapration and the only day you can miss before the exams are day for paying your exam fees.

The best words one of my friend told me was "please do not be concerned about the pass percentage. Even if ICAI announce only 100 persons will pass this time.... try to come in that percentage".

All the best for your next exam...

1 Like

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Thanks for your valuable reply.......ya i have start my preparation but this is just i do, if positive reply then good, otherwise no reply then also good...........................

CA Konfused (Chartered Accountant & CFA Level 1)   (302 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Let me give you a Quote "  Paper aisa likho ki examiner ko bhi sharam aa jaye fail karne ko "

Replied 24 January 2014

sahi he boss............

vikas jain (CA) (29 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

dear hiralpatel (M)... 1st thing.. improve your grammar... might be u r getting low marks due to ur English grammar... I noticed all ur comments and ur grammar is really weak...

Replied 24 January 2014

this is my informal communication thatway you see many grammar mistake.......

Harri_1955 (Audit Manager) (79 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

@ Hiral

Dont you think you need to move on...there is less than 4 months from today for May exam and you want be involved in some RTI? 

Ashwini Nirgude (Chartered Accountant) (272 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Has anyone filed application?

CA Shanavas SP (Chartered Accountant) (134 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

@ hiralpatel,

Please concentrate on your studies and do not interfere in ICAI exam related issues.. Its the job of ICAI to look after the profession and for that they have to do a lot of things like tighten the questions paper, the valuation and also ensure standards. Its the duty of students to achieve those standrads and prove themselves. If you are not satisfied of their marking then get the answer sheet copy and compare it with the suggested answers and correct their faults next time.

You wont understand how much time you may loose due to this unecessary litigation, and also see the outcome... what wil be the outcome???

You are losing your valuable time and ICAI is not losing anything... So please be aware and concentrate on your studies...

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

Mr Patel.. Can you send the copy of the RTI or model of the RTI and I also in doubt whether my answer sheet is fully verified or not

thanks

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

Originally posted by : CA Shanavas SP
@ hiralpatel,

Please concentrate on your studies and do not interfere in ICAI exam related issues.. Its the job of ICAI to look after the profession and for that they have to do a lot of things like tighten the questions paper, the valuation and also ensure standards. Its the duty of students to achieve those standrads and prove themselves. If you are not satisfied of their marking then get the answer sheet copy and compare it with the suggested answers and correct their faults next time.

You wont understand how much time you may loose due to this unecessary litigation, and also see the outcome... what wil be the outcome???

You are losing your valuable time and ICAI is not losing anything... So please be aware and concentrate on your studies...

I Agree with u.. well said :)

SAGAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANCE) (236 Points)
Replied 25 January 2014

Dear Hiralpatel is it your 1st attempt of CA-Final

Replied 27 January 2014

not first...but i have close the issue of this rti. and start preparation........may 14

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: