Easy Office
LCI Learning

First grup or second grup in may 2014 ?

Page no : 3

Michael Hathi (Student) (66 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Would it be a good idea to start an online study group ?

We can make a small group and share our strategies, advice others on study materials, let others know the daily plan, ask others to follow up on us. This we way we can also share some of our resources like notes and other things.

Asking others to follow up on us might help us from giving in the temptation of being lazy.

So... would anyone here be interested ?

Pooja Gupta (CA Final) (216 Points)
Replied 23 January 2014

Originally posted by : Michael Hathi
Would it be a good idea to start an online study group ?

We can make a small group and share our strategies, advice others on study materials, let others know the daily plan, ask others to follow up on us. This we way we can also share some of our resources like notes and other things.

Asking others to follow up on us might help us from giving in the temptation of being lazy.

So... would anyone here be interested ?

It will be greatly helpful. M interested.

Michael Hathi (Student) (66 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Originally posted by : Pooja Gupta
It will be greatly helpful. M interested.

Alright. Now CAclubindia doesn't provide such a functionality to create a group here. All we can do here is to create a forum topic, but that will get messy since topics would be provided  in a single thread. Hence we need another platform.

Now I wanted to create a group that provides decent amount of privacy and easy access: thus facebook groups are not ideal for the lack of privacy.

In this view google groups and bbm groups provide privacy to the members and functionality to maintain a productive group. You can find the links to both groups below.

1. Google Groups (All Platforms like Computers, Android & iOS phones and tablets can access it.)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/canetstudy

2. BBM Groups (For Android and iPhone)

https://www.pin.bbm.com/group/ARdDQSBTdHVkeSBHcm91cCB-dEpRVFVDTwIEdLrbJggJTWljaGFlbCBIAwgIwtDkoJF2ngUCELUKAgAACwEA

or you can scan the below QR Code from you smartphone.

If anyone has any suggestions regarding the platform or has any alternative in mind, please let me know.

Tushar (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Be+ and go for both grp. Enough time is thr...even u can get the rank...believe me....rest is up to u, the only thing matter is ur self confidene & understanding with urself,ur willpower....good luck all d best

Tushar (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 24 January 2014

Be+ and go for both grp. Enough time is thr...even u can get the rank...believe me....rest is up to u, the only thing matter is ur self confidene & understanding with urself,ur willpower....good luck all d best

chirag (article) (60 Points)
Replied 08 February 2014

give both groups .. attempt should not be the reason to opt for single group in next try.

Chetan (Senior Auditor) (172 Points)
Replied 29 April 2014

Must Attempt both groups if luck will be with you you will be a Chartered very soon..Good Luck www.fb.com/e-dinerogroup

Prasanna Accounts Manager (M.com CA Final) (42 Points)
Replied 11 June 2014

Same situation was going through my mind before the exam and Unfortunately i preffered to second group only. I think i made a mistake:(:( My situation is also similar to urs..attempts pe attempts ja rahe hai and nothing is happening...!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: