To my ca students

Keyur Doshi (Service) (50 Points)

15 January 2014  

Hi friends,

CA final results are out today and unfortunately lot of people didnt expect the marks that they got.

I am writing this because i read a lot of comments where students were confused as to what to do next...whether they should continue or leave CA. as they had failed multiple times.

Let me share my experience. I cleared CA last year and i took many attempts to clear it and in this process i faced lot of hardship. The most important was a secured job. Companies do hesitate in giving jobs to students as he/ she may go on leave for exams which may hamper their work. Apart from this people from my family and friends also made a mock of me many times as i was unable to clear.

Trust me friends, like many others, i too faced similar pain of failure. However, the bottom line is if you have taken up CA, complete it. Forget about all negativities and go for the kill for the next attempt.

I can assure you that your life will change. Unfortunately, our current economic scenario is not encouraging and that may be the reason for such tight result...we can just wait for things to get normal in economy and everything will fall in place...so please do not blame just yourself for failure in exams...you only have to work harder.

Please 'DO NOT EVEN THINK OF GIVING UP' ...fight, fight till you get your degree...you dont want to die with a feeling that i reached till final CA and i could not clear it...this is for your life.

Go for it for the next attempt with lot of positivity. Good luck.