Re- validation of registration

suraj singh chauhan (Accountant) (124 Points)

27 December 2013  

Dear All,

Good Evening,

I have registered for group- I of IPCC on 29 Jan 2009 and cleared Group -I in May 2013  and Registered for group II in Aug 2013.

Now I received a mail from BOS of Institue on 18/12/2013 as follows :

Dear Student

Eligibility requirement for appearing in Intermediate (IPC) examination held in November 2013.

The eligibility requirements for appearing in Intermediate (IPC) examination held in November 2013, inter alia, include validity of registration to the Intermediate (IPC) course, as on the date of applying for the examination.

It is seen from your examination application form that your registration to the Intermediate (IPC) course has expired.

In this connection, we invite your attention to BOS/Announcement/227/13 dated 22.01.2013 on the subject,  titled "Revised Scheme of Revalidation of Registration for various levels of CA course”hosted on www.icai.org, in the link https://220.227.161.86/29106validity-registration-CAcourse.pdf .

Kindly revalidate your registration to the Intermediate (IPC) course by following the procedure prescribed in the announcement referred to above (if not already done) and send us scanned copy of the letter of revalidation received by you from the regional office, on or before 5th January 2014, at inter5 @ icai.in.

In case you had switched over from any earlier streams such as erstwhile Intermediate/PE II/PCE to the then IPCE and the now Intermediate (IPC), kindly email to us scanned copy of the letter received from the regional office, in this regard, on or before 5th January 2014, at inter5 @ icai.in.    

In case we do not receive your response in this regard from you, on or before 5th January 2014,  we shall be constrained to withhold the result of your appearance in Intermediate (IPC) held in November 2013 examination.

For any clarifications in this regard, you may write to us at inter5 @ icai.in or call us on 0120-3894 819 or 832 or 810.

Yours faithfully,

Deputy Secretary (Exams)   

So I am confused weather this mail is relevant for me or not.

Kindly suggest.