Easy Office

My question is that should i quit Ca?

Page no : 2

Anil Jain (Finance Ex.) (21 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Dear Koushik Day and night come in all the people life so never fear. Collect all strength and give 100% efforts. Your parent and god showering bless for success. Only focus on aim not on life.

uvaraj (Student CMA) (56 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Bro... please don't quit ca... now your major problem is not about ca... only your financial problem... take a suitable decision regarding that.. PAIN IS THE KEY FOR SUCCESS.. Your pain is finanial problem Your success is to become ca ACCEPT THE PAIN to reach SUCCESS

anurag (CA) (2264 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

My sugeestion is that if you find a better way to earn money than you can quit ca course. Regarding coaching , there are a lot of cases where persons cleared ca through self study. I m one of them. So no need to worry on this front that coaching is must to pass ca.

amikamani (article) (22 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

You just have to focus on ca mre than external environment. The way is half reached. You will become a ca with hardwork and dedication :)

V Uday Kiran (Employee) (130 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Hi there, I also came from same situation buddy... even my background was science before I took up ca.. and same here as well no coaching... It took me 4 attempt to clear my final... Though I don't like sharing my background I just wanted to tell u that my mom and dads combine annual income was 90k with full on debts.... I don't think its worse than this.... Now I am hired with one of the biggest mnc and draw fair enough..... My sincere advice is don't stick to ca alone join cs and Cwa if not this some course will get u thru before u even know..... don't loose your heart and continue.... U ll get thru and brother when I say this trust me if o can become a ca anybody can .... I was one of the dullest students.... Just don't loose hope and always respect your parents for their effort.... God bless man....
1 Like

Chaudhary Kinjal M (Practicing C A) (26 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Please check various scholarship schemes offered by acai it will help you great. There are lots of students in india having same problem, best of luck for ur study

Mohit Agarwal (Asst. Manager) (24 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Hum kya h ye hamari yogyatao se nahi.. hamare faislo se jahir hota h.. Right or wrong, you took a decision and now you should fulfill it..
1 Like

PARV (TAX ASSISTANT.) (202 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Dear Kaushik ....pls read

Institute generally gives the scholarship to needy students from benevolent fund for pursuing the CA course pls apply.

on every six months institute announced the scholarship.recently now institute has announced so go to site & search for.

i had applied & received so much of amt

my principal told me that """""every person has financial difficulty....who has hundreds of rupees that person has need of thousand rupees.""""""""""""''

:::::::::::who has lakhs of rupees that person has need of crores.""""""""""""''

i was suffering from same situation & same marks & same attempts.

now i have complete my articleship & join one of the tax consultant

pls dont quit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,donot think about this.........

vikash (student) (48 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Lehron ke sath toh koi bhi terr leta hai lekin jo lehron ko cheer ke aage nigal jaye wahi sikandar kehlata hai. Don't quit try ur best

sudarsan srinivas a (CA Final) (66 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Please don't go by advice based on hindsight and oversight. GO by your intuition based on foresight. The decision is yours, you are going to face the consequences good or bad, the onus is on you because its your life

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Hi Koushik :) Firstly, I've to tell you that you're a sincere student. And the answer for your question is NO!!! The very fact that you've been able to clear your CPT and IPCC Group I in the first attempt itself, implies that you're more than capable enough to become a Chartered Accountant. I hope you clear your Group II exams this time. But still I suggest you to keep studying atleast accounts and audit until the results are declared. One more important thing I've to tell you is that sometimes hardwork alone may not enough to accomplish a particular task. You need to be smart also. Just spending hours of time before the books will be just a waste of time if you don't know how to utilize your time efficiently and effectively. 

Anyways goodluck for IPCC Group II and also for your bright career ahead yes

surekha (student) (180 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

I appreciate for ur courage don't' give up nothing can be achieved in life without struggle be brave to face them .try and try until you succeed

MUNISH GOEL (OWNER) (22 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

hey....u should not quit at this stage...u should try once more or u can go for ATC CERTIFICATE

prashant joshi (Article) (30 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Dont quit...be confident and avi kch sal thodi taklif jhelo...avi rat h...aur rat ke bas hamesha din hota h...

N.Prakash (Working) (71 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Winners never quit and quitters never win.Don't take decisions in an haste.Think out the options.You can do part time accounting work.As far as coaching is concerned you can contact your branch/chapter and enquire about scholarships.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: