Easy Office
LCI Learning

Preparation of ipcc may 2014

Page no : 2

aditya (nono) (24 Points)
Replied 09 December 2013

One thing always remember ; don't pick more than one subject; you should complete a subject than other

SWARAJ (chartered accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 09 December 2013

For accounts go for praveen sharma sir. He's be best facility for accounts law Munish bhandari. ..

SWARAJ (chartered accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 09 December 2013

Paduka is best for itsm audit vinod Agrawal

tasnim (student) (24 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

i am also preparing for may 14 n givin both grups.....bt i cant manage my tym for both d grups....specially cost n fm annoys me a lot....pls giv me solution .....m in a big mess.....!!!!!!

khushi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (90 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

Hi all.I am preparing for IPCC May14 both the groups.I shall complete my coaching in February second week.so my query is that whether 2.5 months are sufficient for up to date revision of both groups??plzz help.

aditya (nono) (24 Points)
Replied 10 December 2013

Please tell me what is change in tax paper for may 14 exam

(Guest)

Aditya you can download amendments from ICAI's website knowledge portal...

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 11 December 2013

Hiee Mohit Sir,give equal time to each and every subject because our main motto is to complete every subject and then get more perfection in the subjects which you feel easy,hoping that you can complete that subject in a short time revision.Then spend much time on the subjects which you feel tough.At last revise all the topics which you have covered so far...No revision leads you to face many problems..So be aware of that...

Replied 11 December 2013

Hiee Surbhi,

if you have already undergone through G-2 books once/twice then it does not take more than 1.5 mnts to complete and to get perfection(Hoping that you spend your whole time)

Replied 11 December 2013

Hello Anjani Kumar Sir,

For Acoounts-2  :  Tulsian

For Auditing     :  V.K.Agarwal

For IT&SM      :  Dinesh Madan.....

Replied 11 December 2013

Hiee Tasnim,

if you feel that Costing&F.M is difficult concentrate much on the subject which you feel very easy / your favourite subject like Tax / Law / A/C's....which helps you to secure max marks in those subjects and atleast min marks in this subject....Do well Costing&F.M which is also some easy subject..make short notes of formulaes,important points which helps you for fast reference.....

All the best........

Replied 11 December 2013

Hiee Khushi,

You can complete your revision of two groups in 2.5 months provided you complete your reading........Make a proper plan / Schedule of each day and each hour.....Iam sure that success will be yours....

All the best........

animesh kumar (ipcc) (56 Points)
Replied 18 December 2013

Suggest me a book for account grp 1...!! Not Praveen Sharma notes... Any other book....!!!

ali (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (224 Points)
Replied 18 December 2013

Originally posted by : animesh kumar
Suggest me a book for account grp 1...!!
Not Praveen Sharma notes...
Any other book....!!!

i have pc tulsian. I FOUND IT GOOD FOR TOPICS LIKE HP, SINGLE ENTRY , SELF BAL.,NPO & AS PART.

PARTNERSHIP IS QUITE LENGHTY IN IT.

NOW IT IS TIME THAT U START SOLVING SUMS ,SO SCANNER WOULD BE GOOD

ITS UR CHOICE,ALL D BEST

Replied 18 December 2013

Yeaa Animesh,even i could suggest tulsian for accounts.But i feel it to be a time consuming............Its better advisable to you to complete the SM&PM first and then go to other books.......

All the best.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register