Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca has lost its value

Page no : 3

Krishna seva das (TAX CONSULTANT) (1070 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Please justify the statement and prove want your real meaning behind using such statement

pankaj agarwal (Student CA Final ) (31 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Actually there is a reason behind this....there are many who take dummy and hence they lack practicle knowledge bcoz of which they remain unemployed..and so only the deserving candidates get a job

pankaj agarwal (Student CA Final ) (31 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Actually there is a reason behind this....there are many who take dummy and hence they lack practicle knowledge bcoz of which they remain unemployed..and so only the deserving candidates get a job

Mangal Singh Khinchi (Kota) (259 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

CA ki girti hui value ke liye articleship ka concept jimmedar hai iski jagah jis tarah medical student ko kisi hospital main internship karni padti hai usi tarah institute ko student ko chartered accountent ke pass appoint karna chahiye aajkal CA paise lekar dummy seat provide karwa dete hain aur jab woh student CA banta hai toh market main woh CA profession ko badnaam karta hai.

Sejal (student) (790 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

No no no Never Plz respect our profession n dont say such things Agar esa hota to rat rat jag k students ca banne k liye itna padhte nahi na hi fail hone k bad b khud ko sawar k,motivate kr k padhte Ye sab chije apne ap prove krti hai k ca profession ki value kya hai

Sejal (student) (790 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

N sahi kaha mangal ji jo log dummy lete hai unki waja se ye profession badnam ho sakta hai I hate those people who did or doing dummy coz jab mene articleship ki thi tab hamari itni pehchan ni thi k muze koi dummy de na hi muze dummy krni thi but jaga mene articleship ki wo sir bhut jyada strict the Clases b attend ni kr pati thi me Na hi padh pati thi N jab dekhti thi k kuch log jo dummy articleship kr re h wo regularly clasess n padhai kr pate h to bhut chid aati thi In chijo k liye insti.ne kuch krna chahiye Coz in sab se kuch log bhut fayde me rehte h to kafi logo ka nuksan b ho jata hai like me Coz articleship related rules b kafi strict hai Kuch ca log bhut strictly behave krte hai n articles ki life ko hel bana dete hai N kuch log unki achhi pehchan hone ki waja se dummy le k ekdum khush rehte hai Aage jo b ho yar but wo log timely pass to ho jate hai
1 Like

Animesh (Tax Consultant) (62 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

This are nothing but rumours in market. It depends on depth of knowledge, practical mind and understanding of a CA.

CA Romit Jethwaney (Unemployed) (40 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

CA has not lost its value. It's the perception and performance of every CA that either diminishes or enhances the Value Addition to the market. Kindly respect your profession and the profession will respect you.

Prabhat Mittal (Job) (182 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

two posts to tell you why CA has lost its value:

https://www.pace2race.com/icai-march-2013-placement-report/

https://www.pace2race.com/icai-placement-2013-august-september-analysis/

Amit Chandak (Chartered Accountant) (152 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

I think CA has lost his value . I am may13 first attempt passout and not getting a good job . I didnt attend the campus because my of my articleship but after completing articleship i am not able to find a job . There are industry / company jobs where they dont reply . I have applied to many jobs . In CA firms they offering me 20k per month which is not reasonable i think . If i accept that kind of offer then i think i will downgrade my profession . Many guys telling here that if you execute your skills well there are lot of jobs but i am not agree . I am not even getting interviews for showcasing my skills or talent . There are lot of other guys who are CA . There is cut throat competition and they choose to work in less money . I know i am going wrong or what but the degree is not as precious as before

Replied 17 November 2013

On a other day a gone to a ca firm in mumbai for a interview . They simply asked nothing about the audits or taxation . They just asked what is your expected salary and told them 30k . But then the CA said we cant give more than 20k . Probably you are not aware of the market situation and there are lot of guys who are jobless for around a year or so . We are giving 40k around to a fresher back in 2008 09 but after that there is lot of CAs in the market and the quality of freshers are very average . He also told me about 2 3 guys who are jobless and wanted work in 15k . He is also blaming the institute . And told me that no one will give you that much it is of no meaning that you have skills or not . I didnt tell anything but thought whole night what to do . Please guide me who are facing similar situation

Replied 17 November 2013

I think lot of guys replying here are excited students and dont think the way i think . But one must be aware of the market because its a market driven economy.

Himanshu Ranka (himanshuranka15@gmail.com)   (798 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

If u dont have the depth of knowledge about ur field than in my opinion every field has lost its value...

Amit Mangal (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Its totally depends on you how you are doing CA course if you are getting theoritical knowledge rather than practical traning then you can lost your value even after becoming CA

Ashok Kumar V (Audit Assistant) (77 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

Ca course doesn't lose its value but we are

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: