Easy Office
LCI Learning

Happy dussehra to all CCI Members.

Page no : 2

Ravi Shetty (Executive Finance & Accounts)   (21 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

thanks and wish you the same...

Jagan (Accounts executive) (23 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

Thank you nd Wish you happy happy Dasara

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

Happyyyy dusshera :)
1 Like

CHETAN KUMAR SANWAL (CA Job) (21 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

happy dussera

MOHOR CHATTERJEE (MANAGEMENT TRAINEE) (27 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

thank u and same to you

Ravi Kumar Prajapati (CA FINAL) (766 Points)
Replied 14 October 2013

Hi freinds today i have received such private message in my CCI profile from unknown sender and the message is : "Hello, I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me ( vivianaalpha @ gmx.com ) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind Please There is something important i want to tell you thanks & regards Miss viviana." and when i checked the profile i found that she have no freinds and no activity in her profile.. i think it suspicious for me.. so i have not replied to her.. what do you think about it..i think the person who have sended this message have no good intention for me...what do you think about that..?? 

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)
Replied 15 October 2013

Originally posted by : ravi kumar prajapati

Hi freinds today i have received such private message in my CCI profile from unknown sender and the message is : "Hello, I like your profile in this community network and I think you are a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write to me ( vivianaalpha @ gmx.com ) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind Please There is something important i want to tell you thanks & regards Miss viviana." and when i checked the profile i found that she have no freinds and no activity in her profile.. i think it suspicious for me.. so i have not replied to her.. what do you think about it..i think the person who have sended this message have no good intention for me...what do you think about that..?? 

If it Disturbs you .....just Ignore..................and be happy .......Happy Dusshera ...Enjoy....

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)
Replied 15 October 2013

Suvo Bijoya to all My CCI Friends.......................................

Jain George (student) (31 Points)
Replied 15 October 2013

happy vijayadashami to all

parmar gunvant jaikishan (Jr. Accounts Executive) (30 Points)
Replied 15 October 2013

Happy Dusserha to all.

meanoop (Student CS) (150 Points)
Replied 16 October 2013

Wish you all Happy Dussehra...god bless.

modiforpm.org/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: