Sanjay agg sir-disguising wrong concepts by naming amendment

Namit Jain (Student CA Final ) (34 Points)

17 August 2013  

I have taken Sanjay Aggarwal class in last November batch & now he has called me and my friends for taking amendment classes. After taking such amendment class I must say that he has just fooled all of us. In such class I came to know that he was teaching us an age old things & questions and called us just because he was feeling insecure because of tremendous decrease in students strength.

I have also cross verified with Sarvanna Prasath sir of Padhuka publications as well as BOS and found there is not even a single % change in any chapter including transfer pricing. You can view my query with Sarvanna sir at 38:15 min of this video: https://icaitv.com/?p=2877

Then I go through his book & notes & compared the same with Study Material, Parag Gupta sir's book & Sarvanna Prasath sir's book (i.e. Padhuka Publications) & found that Sanjay sir was not covering several topics & was teaching only easy easy concepts to falsefully bring students in confidence. This amendment in transfer pricing is nothing else but improvement which Sanjay sir was made in his teaching style. In this amendment class he has just covered last 5 year questions in new course & named it amendment. Even after this amendment he is still not covering following topics:

1. Theory of constraints (he covers only throughput accounting but not theory of constraints) although there was 1 practical & 2-3 theory questions in even this May 2013 attempt & in past attempts.

2. Resource Allocation in CPM & PERT - although there was a question in this May 2013 RTP and a question was asked on it in May 2008 as well.

3. Investigation of Variances in Standard Costing

4. Constraint with ">=" in simplex problem although several questions has been asked from this topic

5. And so on.... I am in talks with students taking with other teachers & will intimate you all soon.

Shame on Sanjay sir who is not covering full course & is just misguiding students about amendments.

I have also come to know that he also teaches wrong concepts in Relevant Costing & students like me stupidly accepts idiotic concepts (/forum/wrong-concepts-of-sanjay-aggarwal-for-costing-final-245347.asp)

I have specially open an account with CAclubindia to tell everyone truth about Sanjay Aggarwal sir & expose the ways he fools students