Easy Office

starting salary of a company secretary??????

Page no : 2

suril m (JOB) (22 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

Actually no of CS are not sufficient to fulfill current market demand so , Candidate having good communication skill can get definitely 30000-55000 P.M .

sunny narayan talreja (become c.a) (22 Points)
Replied 05 April 2010

Genrally it is range 35000-70000 pm which increase automatically as per experience and skill...

Rajat Singhal CA,CS,CFA (Senior Manager (F&A)) (254 Points)
Replied 06 April 2010

The salary of a C.S. depends upon the various factors like market scenario, communication skills, practical knowledge etc, but in the initial stages a person should look for a good company with good exposure and scope of leaerning rather than the good salary becoz in the long run only good exposure and experience will pay more.

Dear Prodyut,

CA & CS are two different fields :-

CS is an expert into legal and corporate field....

CA is an expert in the field of accounts & finance.....

So we should not try to compare both of these coz both are expert in their fields.....the only thing is that CA is a more popular course bcoz ICAI had taken lot of initiatives in promoting it.

Secondly, a CS is required only at corporate level in corporate affairs, but a CA is required at everywhere. So the demand oc CA would always be at higher side as far as number is concerned.

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)
Replied 06 April 2010

Hello,

Any organisation large or medium needs more CA s than CS  because CS are needed only for compliance purposes also there role is higher in case it is listed .Non listed and Pvt companies  do not require CS this can be handled even by CAs. whereas CA are require in more number because they can be utilised in many areas like accounts, finance, audit , Financial management, treasury, MIS , taxation etc .....

Rajat Singhal CA,CS,CFA (Senior Manager (F&A)) (254 Points)
Replied 06 April 2010

Hello Vishal,

You are absolutely right, thats what I am saying that both of these professionals cannot be compared.

soju (student) (22 Points)
Replied 07 April 2010

im doin bls.llb (2nd yr)...i wanted to kno can i do cs executive after my bls

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 07 April 2010

BASED ON   UR RECRUIT COMPANY.

Harish (CS) (92 Points)
Replied 11 April 2010

I am a fresher C.S and looking for a job.Can you tell me the sources from where i can find placement becuse i have not got any campus placement and i am not getting a call through any of the job sites also.

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

above 35000 i think

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

If anyone is giving definate answer to it then one should not believe on it. As i feel that it depends on company & the person. CS inst is ogrganising the campuses so that we can track how much one is getting.

SUSHIL GONSALVES (Steno Secretary) (27 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

I am working as a steno secretary in a very reputed co. & doing CS executive. My age is 32 years. What is the scop for me after my CS considering age etc? & How may salay I expect?

Best regards,

Sushil

Ashish Davessar (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

Hiii guys...I am a B.Com graduate and now doing CS and LL.B. Wanted to ask is the salary of a fresh CS-LLB more than the salary of a fresh CS? If so what is it around in the present scenario? Thnx in anticipation.....

nikhil (none) (22 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

HEY GUYS PLEASE HELP ME ........

I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION(BBA) THIS YEAR AND IM VERY CONFUSED THAT WHICH PROFESSION SHOULD I SELECT WHETHER CS OR MBA IN FINANCE........... PLZZZZ HELP ME WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST OPTION TO GAIN MORE KNOWLEDGE AND WHICH FIELD HAVE MORE GOOD CARRER OPPORTUNITIES IN FUTURE.....PLZZZ REPLY ME SOON

nikhil (none) (22 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

HEY GUYS ALSO GUIDE ME THAT SHAOUL I PURSUE CS+MBA FINANCE(WITH NOT MUCH  REPUTED COLLEGE) OR CS+LLB(WITH THE SAME COLLEGE AS MENTIONED )....WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST OPTION....

Harsh Tandon (student) (21 Points)
Replied 08 October 2010

how much salary did the person get when he has degree of B.A.LLB and also do the company secretary course and what is the scope in india and other countries.............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: